Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me on the for sure list, I'm comin.

Comment

Just verifyin that I will be there for sure. Might not have an Accord but I'll be there either way!

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

dont really "need" to bump this thread anymore, but dang... 60 for sures so far. I think there are 2-4 that I am pretty sure that are going but are on the "maybe" list.

Record breaking... we gotta get some honda magazines in on this... if anyone wants to write up a quick stupid letter to some magazines, get'r done, would be pretty cool to get recognized for our grocery getters.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
          YAY!

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Sora Loewen is the Events Manager for Honda Tuning mag.
            sora.loewen@primedia.com

Dear Mrs. Loewen,

Hello, thank you for taking a few moment to read my humble email. www.cb7tuner.com is an online forum dedicated to Honda Accords 90-93.One of our very respected members actually graced the cover of the March 2006 issue with his flawless Accord. I am also a subscriber to Honda Tuning magazine, which I always enjoy reading!

This April the 22nd, we are having a HUGE East coast spring meet, to be held in the Piedmont-Triad area of North Carolina. There are going to be aprx. 50-70 Hondas attending the meet. Most will be members of cb7tuner.com, however there will be many member of other forums attending, such as honda-acura.net & HondaSociety.net, as well as local Honda tuning enthusiasts.

I realize you are very busy, so I will be brief. I know you are probably swamped with requests to cover events. We strongly feel our event is going to be a great event, with a huge turnout of Honda tuning enthusiasts and we would absolutely love to have someone from your magazine either attend, or perhaps to interview one of us coordinators after the event, to get some info and pictures, to perhaps put a blurb (or an article) in an upcoming issue.

I would genuinely appreciate a response at your earliest convenience. The meet is schedualed for April 22nd, here is the location:

North Carolina Zoo
            4401 Zoo Parkway
            Asheboro, NC 27205

You may contact me via email _________@yahoo.com or my cell 1-336-963-xxxx
            either way is perfectly fine with me.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my request, I am truely honored. I look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Yours, Daniel D. Cameron
            www.cb7tuner.com spring meet coordinator
            "Zipcreature"
            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
              feel like comin to scoop me??? im not gunna drive down now, n cisco doesnt like the fact that im gunna be drinkin the whole way down

its a shame when little jacky's the only one down to ride

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                Sora Loewen is the Events Manager for Honda Tuning mag.
                sora.loewen@primedia.com

Dear Mrs. Loe
                www.cb7tuner.com spring meet coordinator
                "Zipcreature"
                awesome. I typed up a quick email to super street and import tuning. Pretty much said the same thing as you. maybe not as professioinal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecto_1
                  feel like comin to scoop me??? im not gunna drive down now, n cisco doesnt like the fact that im gunna be drinkin the whole way down

its a shame when little jacky's the only one down to ride
                  If I bring the Accord I might be able to pick you up. If by the grace of God I get the CRX rollin good before the meet there's no chance.

5 Passengers vs 1 Passenger...do the math.

Comment

its lookin rocky for me i am not sure now if ill be able to attend i hit a financial rut that is kickin my ass i hope i can come up with the money but we shall see
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

sorry to be a dick, but count me out, ive got better things to spend my money on....

Comment

Originally posted by Ecto_1
                        sorry to be a dick, but count me out, ive got better things to spend my money on....

well good 4 u. im sure no cares. lol. just jokin.

im sure u hav some bills 2 pay. and dats cool man.

Comment

Updated first page list. ACCLUDE91 was put twice.

Anyhow, my friend David and I worked out butts off one weekend and my red Accord 91 DX project is fully assembled. It's in the tuning stage now, so this is my concentration to get it decently tuned before the NC meet and perhaps dyno tuned.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Hey put charlie down as a definite, he's meeker7148 on here I think. If he doesn't drive his own car he'll be riding with me. Or you can just put me down as having a passenger since I know for sure somebody will be riding with me.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                              Updated first page list. ACCLUDE91 was put twice.

Anyhow, my friend David and I worked out butts off one weekend and my red Accord 91 DX project is fully assembled. It's in the tuning stage now, so this is my concentration to get it decently tuned before the NC meet and perhaps dyno tuned.
                              Awesome! Glad to hear you got it running! Looking forward to riding in it!
                              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                                Awesome! Glad to hear you got it running! Looking forward to riding in it!
                                cisco.. just dont do anything crazy when taking people for rides

Comment

Working...
                                X