No announcement yet.

I Love This Site ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unlike some users i applaud you for using punctuation, much thanks.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

still overall this site has gone downhill. powertripping and name calling and flaming. i guess thats what you get when you get to large and depend on others for help. mods, members, etc.

Comment

how come ricky isnt an ass to me?
        egalitarian dammit! equal amounts of assness!
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
          still overall this site has gone downhill. powertripping and name calling and flaming. i guess thats what you get when you get to large and depend on others for help. mods, members, etc.
          Of course, that doesn't mean it has to keep heading in that direction. Since we know what/where the problem areas are, it's a lot easier to correct and maintain a good atmosphere especially with the great mods we have here.

The way I see it is this: Thread titles should always be kept clean and 'politicly correct'. If the thread contains anything not acceptable for the 'general public' (i.e. nudity, excessive foul language, sensitive subject, etc.) then the title should include a warning (like the *NWS* one). From there it falls into the viewer's domain to decide whether he will enter to read what is posted in the thread or not.

Granted, that doesn't mean that someone can say or display anything they want in a thread as long as it has a warning in the title, because there ARE rules and limitations. It's the same on the net as it is in person. Mind your manners, follow the rules, show respect, and use common sense.

Mine.
          "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
          "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Dude it is simple but again, what else is out there for cb7 peeps? Seriously like I said, people have to take in the good/bad together whatever, however because they would rather find USEFULL organized INFO than go through the BS of some corporate whored out site like honda-tech and what not. Or you can have some dead-azzed traffic like 3geez.com, nothing against them because I was apart of them when I had my hatch.

You look at it in terms of simplicity when it isn't *in a sense, but I guess that's what you get if you try to type YOUR OPINIONS here, again what's the point if your going to be RESTRICTED to a certain biased view? Why even bother posting a topic seeking opinions or trying to grab a joke or to when you know it isn't allowed??? You think that promotes well being??? You think that promotes a diverse environment and traffic?? Like I said again, don't come here, the OT section if it gets WIERD because particulalry this section has drained a lot of other parts down. You got SCAMS going on, you got KIDS in SAND BOX drama... etc.

And plus, I ain't going to act like some puppy and get some MOD points by going against my own views, ideas, opinion on some strong matters. Yes some people want to play faker online, while others DO HAVE honest opinions to chime on. But its no big deal already. The fact is to breed a cool enviornment and to keep it on the RIGHT TRACK you definately need a good infrastructure where you want to keep people in a COMMUNITY !!

And for final, it's easy to shut a door on someone, but what does it mean? It still is weaksauce when all it is, is just about banning and etc. I mean I see it here as a parody and joke, and others as well, fact of the matter is the moderators enjoy it and people do feed them...

*again im not specifying anyone particular here but i'm just saying..

Just be real, ethically fair otherwise in the end your just a weaksauce hypocrite hidden behind the e-hierarchy.
            hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
              Bottom Line People if you dont like this site LEAVE , For me this Site is everything ,, Ive used this site and its people since the day i bought my car for parts, DIY's, Easy Reference's, Opinions and many more the site is the well being of my Accord without it i wouldnt have Clean EGR Ports , 9006 Conversion , New Igniter , New Maine Relay , any many ,many more but as i stated above the BOTTOM LINE IS THIS SITE IS THE BEST SITE ON THE NET if treated right , ive had my attitudes and given some ha ha ADAM , but Adam and Myself made absolutelly no issue said what we thought and squashed no arguement nothing simple misunderstanding , but people get upset when a mod uses a bit of power , thats what they are here for KEEP CLEAN AND PEACFUL SOO as a member just say ok sorry didnt realize and the result is a simple request and its over no problems and no wasted space pissing people off that sometime some way you may need in your corner when ur CAR , CB7 Needs something ,, i mean after all isnt that what this place is REALLY about ,,, Adam , Steve , Ricky and the rest of the Mods thanks for making this a place i want to spend some time reading and anyone else whos ever helped me or written something i needed keep it coming thats why were all here ,,,,,

-Sean- AKA Noxidea
              werd..

Comment

Since majority on this thread is on a positive note, I just wanna say thx alot too. This site has helped me alot in understanding shit about my cb7 that I had no knowledge about (ie: forced induction, custom DIYs, technical issues,etc).
                Check out what used to be mine
                Click Here

Comment

Well I have noticed that most members have stuck around...even though they don't own cb7s anymore. we are more of a true community. we stick together because of our our shared love and devotion to those little 4-bangers . Its not like most other forum where people jump ship as soon as they get a new car.

for some reason people stay, which is real cool

...which brings me to my question: can we post threads in members rides if we don't own cb7s anymore? (i might have asked this question somewhere else before...)

Comment

I to felt like it has started to go downhill as well. But it's the playboy mansion compared to some other boards I go to. So many out there are just out of control. I think the post whores are almost more annoying to me than the flamers.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

as much as you guys complain about the site going downhill, i personally like having more members. you get answers to you questions faster here than on ANY other car forum i have been to. the members are even so knowledgable that i can ask question about my dsm and recieve answer faster than i could if i posted on dsmtalk... i love this site and have continued to be a contributing member well after my cb7 is gone

Comment

When Deevergote referenced me way back in 2003 to this forum from the HondaHookUp forum, I was totally blown away by the overall character of this forum and willingness to help others. I've stayed with this forum since then. It's been my home forum out of all the ones I've registered on. As we passed the 1000 member mark, then 2000 things have changed...in good ways & bad, but that's life. There have been times I have found other forums that I started spending more time on because they were more technical, etc...however, I've realized they do not last long and before you know it...it's like a ghost-town. I can say, out of all the forums I have been on, this one just keeps on ticking and regardless of all the BS that happens, if you dig a bit thru some of the BS...the overall character is still there, you just have to keep in touch with the right/good people on this site. I look forward to the Spring 2006 CB7tuner meet and meeting more of you.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
                        X