Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I think Thanksgiving is a time to look back on the past year, and reflect, so I shall, hope you guys can do the same. Overall, it has been a good year for me, another year with my gf (which has been the greatest thing in my life), another year struggling with the cb7 (repairs/maintenance that just keeps raping my pockets), another year in collge (and now I'm unsure of what I'd like to do career wise), another year living at home (which is making very inspired to move out after another 2 yrs at most), and another year on the forums that keeps me loving my car on a daily basis.

Everyone "drive slow homie you neva' know homie, you need to pump 'ya breaks and drive slow homie" haha, I had to. I love you guys, enjoy the day
    Last edited by br0nx finest; 11-24-2005, 11:55 AM.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Haha, yes everyone have a great day and drive very carefully!

Comment

Is anyone cooking? I'm going to my mom's, but I'm in the process of baking a pecan/pumpkin pie. Never baked a pie before, so who knows... I may or may not be bringing desert today!

It's great to go into yet another year with the board here. Everything has been great, and I hope it continues to be so! Everyone be safe tonight... I know there's snow predicted for my area.

Comment

yes,, i hope everyone has a great TURKEY LURKEY DAY. and remember that 2day the local and state law enforcement will be out in force. so dont get any tickets and keep an eye peeled for drunk drivers. have a great one.

Comment

happy thanksgiving guys! its my first one not with my family...sigh lol

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to all of my cb7tuner families cause your second to one. Everyone be safe. Don't be stupid and drink and drive because you are endangering your cb7 if you do drive something else hahaha! Alright guys gobble gobble and eat them up.
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

be safe everyone and eat well. Happy Thanksgiving!!
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

my moms cookin so much food ughhh..i snuck a piece of pie early..mmmm sweet potato pieee

anyway..

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!!!

Comment

gooble gooble to ju people!!!

Comment

Everyone's work schedules this year are preventing a get-together, so we're all hitting a restaurant this afternoon.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving All!!! Don't eat too much...ahhhh..what the hell....get as fat as possible and be sure to give thanks!!

Comment

Everyone have a happy Thankgiving no matter were your at.........

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

haha...kinda late but....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES AND GENTS!!! I hope all of you and your family have an awesome and safe Thanksgiving. I would also like to take this chance to give thanks to all our soldiers still out there in iraq for risking their lives, and working hard for us. I also give thanks for this forum and its awesome members. Thank you for the help people. Happy Thanksgiving and God bless!

Comment

Same here Happy Thanksgiving all. I wish I had money for the sales tommrow oh well

Comment

our glass pan just broke and now theres glass everywhere.... teh ***

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                              X