Hmmm....I think I want a Scion tC or a Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm....I think I want a Scion tC or a Z

I'm gonna wait until i can get them cheaper (used of course)....but I think I want a scion tc!

The more I look into it, the more I like. Its either the tC or Z in manual. But I really love both

**sigh** Decisions, Decisions

tC

tC

tC

Z

Z
    tC !!!!
    13.33%
    Z, Z, Z !!!!
    53.33%
    another rustbucket 90-93 era honda/acura! :lol:
    33.33%

wtf??? how could you compare a scion to a Z....the Z silly

i could understand an evo or a Z but a scion.....

Comment

the scion and the z are far in price aren't they, correct me if im wrong. and as the other member stated why would you ever compare a z to a tc, even if its supercharged. the z will turn heads everywhere, and if you build on it could be amazing. the tc even if supercharged, is still a scion, and might turn some tuner heads, but for the most part, wont turn head anywhere else.

good luck with your decision.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Scion tC rattles like a muthafucka, don't get it.

Comment

tc is the most overrated car ever...so sick of peopl getting that car..ive never liked it...interior is cool..thats about it

Comment

I don't really like either...I think the only new car I'd get right now is a G35...I can't wheel around in something rich high school kids wrap around trees...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i cant belive you compared them also! thats shoudl be illegal, tc cant hold a candle to the fairlady! whats a tc? it doesnt have any heritage! hehehe

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Cute little car, but no comparison.

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i kinda like the scion but my friend has a Z and its amazing..but thats borla exhaust and custom CF intake..but still

Check Out My Car

Comment

dude i would never be caught dead driving around in a jelly bean tc
                    ]

Comment

well personally i think both are ugly cars... but in his defense, he never said anything about them being comparable... just that he wanted one of the two. if i said i want a porsche or a beetle, thats not saying those cars are equal and i cant decide on which to get... im just saying i want one of the two.

you "z" guys need to chill out. i think scions are just blah, but i also think the z is somewhat of a womans sportscar. the car is just a big pretty bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                        well personally i think both are ugly cars... but in his defense, he never said anything about them being comparable... just that he wanted one of the two. if i said i want a porsche or a beetle, thats not saying those cars are equal and i cant decide on which to get... im just saying i want one of the two.

you "z" guys need to chill out. i think scions are just blah, but i also think the z is somewhat of a womans sportscar. the car is just a big pretty bubble.
                        a pretty big bubble like the girl in your sigs ass??

Comment

if the 350z engine in that tc widebody....id be in love but yea that thing is fucking sick with the widebody but slow as all fuck with no aftermarket motor wise

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

lol, im not comparing the two...but some crazy stuff has been done to those scions. And I trust Toyota's workmanship. They make real good shit.

I really, really love the Z. Very hot car. I think ultimately I will decide to get it...

but like I said, the more I look into the Scion the more I like it. But I would have to say the aftermarket is better for the Z.

Z it is boys! Now I just gotta find a used one in manual for a decent price.

The only think I don't like about the Z are those uber-ugly door handles! YUCK!
                            Last edited by 92accordlxtuner; 12-26-2005, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I hope that you are looking at the Z just for your fair-good weather weekend car. Those things suck in bad weather, and from your location description it seems like you are somewhere up northeast? or am I wrong? It was funny to see this chick in a Z convertible trying to park the other day in the 1-2 inches of snow that we got. She was on the phone I guess calling someone to come help her while her back wheels just spun out of control! That was the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

But yeah, the Z is just a fun weekend car, and I guess it helps that you have the FX.

X

Comment

Working...
                              X