Who owns a Razr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who owns a Razr?

I just picked mine up, Verizon service, and I fucking love this phone. Finally dropped nextel and it's the best thing I've ever done. I wanted to see who here owns a razr w/ any company.

Thoughts and opinions on it?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

i do. im with cingular though. and i love the phone. when the v3x is released itll be perfect. and i got the black one. even my phone is sleeper

Comment

my coworker has it it looks nice and all but verizon did some bs with the bluetooth i cant send him ringtones or mp3 through it
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

my friend has one and its nice....its a little big but thats made up for on the massive screen and amazing graphics (for a phone) that it has.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Umm I hade one, and it was just another phone. I asked them if it would break if I accidentally dropped at their desk. They said no, and I asked them if they gaurantee'd it and they said yes. They handed me the phone back and I dropped it, and it broke into pieces. Told them I wanted my money back and walked out. Hahaha later

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
          ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

i have one...with cingular though..i was tempted to go with verizon cause my last phone was with them, i should have. my friend has a verizon phone that he can use in places that i cant use my phone, oh i have a black one and my gf has a silver one. nice phone a little to wide and long but the big screen makes up for it

Comment

I hate the Razr... Flimsy, breakable, VERY SLOW GUI. I love my LG vx8100.

Comment

Originally posted by ace42004
                i have one...with cingular though..i was tempted to go with verizon cause my last phone was with them, i should have. my friend has a verizon phone that he can use in places that i cant use my phone, oh i have a black one and my gf has a silver one. nice phone a little to wide and long but the big screen makes up for it

ur razor can be used around the world its a quadband phone but all cell phone companies locks phones anyways so u still have to unblock it or buy a phone that is unlocked....
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

I was impressed with the actually body of the phone but, for such a big deal that it was some time ago, you would have thought that they would have made the video mode a hell of a lot better, same old lag.

Comment

I think the question should be --> Who DOESN'T own a Razr?? Everyone seems to have one in their pocket nowadays, it's gettin kinda ridiculous...Hehe

Not sayin it's a bad phone or anything like that..My friend has one, and he loves it ('coz he's a Motorola guy)

I've tried a couple of Motorolas before...I dunno, jus not a big fan of them...Razr looks nice and thin, but that's about it for me..I love my Nokia 7610 better hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

whats the battery life on one of those things like? i wanna get one but im @ a point needs vs wants..

Comment

battery life sucks. recharge it every other day.

Comment

I hate RAZRs, people who own them think its such an advanced phone. My gf wanted one, I showed her the light and she got a sidekick2 something that is actually useful.

I mean what great feature does the RAZR have? The only thing I like about it is the MP3 ringtones, and the video feature. But I don't think its worth the price, and BT headsets are more pain than their worth IMO. I'm rarely ever that far from my phone and its reception was weaksauce, plus having to charge it every so often was PITA. I'm a power user, so this headset really couldn't keep up w/ me.
                          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                            I hate RAZRs, people who own them think its such an advanced phone. My gf wanted one, I showed her the light and she got a sidekick2 something that is actually useful.

I mean what great feature does the RAZR have? The only thing I like about it is the MP3 ringtones, and the video feature. But I don't think its worth the price, and BT headsets are more pain than their worth IMO. I'm rarely ever that far from my phone and its reception was weaksauce, plus having to charge it every so often was PITA. I'm a power user, so this headset really couldn't keep up w/ me.

I looked at some other phones, but didn't really need all the text cababilities or shit like that. I'm NOT a power user, I just want a lightweight phone that I can easily carry in my pocket (never got that with nextel) that is functional and some style points don't hurt either.

I read other reviews about it, and it sounds like if your a heavy user the razr is not for you.
                            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                              battery life sucks. recharge it every other day.
                              thats good..my cheap ass LG i have to recharge everyday...

Comment

Working...
                              X