does anyone have a dvd ripper program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone have a dvd ripper program?

im looking for a dvd ripper program, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

and a dvd burning program as well. I don't know how to get the dvd's I dl to a dvd(yes, I have a dvd burner).

-Jose

*srry for the thread jack.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      and a dvd burning program as well. I don't know how to get the dvd's I dl to a dvd(yes, I have a dvd burner).

-Jose

*srry for the thread jack.
      its ok im gonna need one of those shortly anyway

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
        i'm not sure how to pass up the copyrights but to burn xbox games we just use nero 6, it has a dvd burning program

no, I mean to burn dvd movies that I have downloaded from DC++ or something. They are not copyrighted on there b/c those movies are the ones that were recorded inside the theatre, illegaly.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Alright guys, I have a lot of experience here...

Ripping DVD's to your hard drive: DVD Decrypter v3.5.4.0
          Processing and burning ripped DVD's: DVD Shrink v3.2.0.15
          Burning DVD image (ISO) files: Nero 7

Basically, the first thing that you rip the VOB files from the DVD with DVD Decrypter. You can rip the whole DVD or just the movie itself. Then you open the ripped files up through DVD Shrink, and strip stuff out (like menus, previews, etc) to make a better quality video. This is because the DVDs that movies are printed on have about twice the capacity, so you can’t just copy it directly. You can burn the ripped files through DVD Shrink, or create an image (ISO) of it so that you can burn it later through Nero. The reason for creating an image is so that you can process a bunch of DVD's and burn them at a later date (quick processing of a bunch of rentals ).

These utilities are the best of the best, and you can find them on torrent sites like www.torrentspy.com, www.mininova.org , or www.thepiratebay.org.

There are lots of guides out there on Google for both of these DVD ripping/processing utilities; they are the best programs from all the testing I have done over the years. And believe me, it has been a LOT.

Good luck and Happy Ripping!
          1992 Honda Accord EX 4 Door Sedan. Granny Eddition :-).

Comment

Oh, and if you are wanting to burn games that have copy protection (I beleive this applies to XBOX and PS2 etc) there are some awesome programs for that too. The two good ones I know of are:

GameJack 5
            Alcohol 120%

They have many advanced features for making backup images of copy protected games, burning images of games and copying copy protected CDs and DVDs.

Those can be found abundantly on torrent sites as well.
            1992 Honda Accord EX 4 Door Sedan. Granny Eddition :-).

Comment

ooo....nice
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

I want to be able to upload/decode DVDs onto my PC and rip them later. Does anyone have a Valid link for a free full-version program? I am kind of a noob when it comes to searching for software online......I never know where to look.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

It may take some searching to find DVD decrypter, it is free, but illgeal and "off the market" at the same time. I have it on my laptop, I will see if I can upload it.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    It may take some searching to find DVD decrypter, it is free, but illgeal and "off the market" at the same time. I have it on my laptop, I will see if I can upload it.
                    That would be awesome, thanks alot!
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Here.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html
                      http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm
                      http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/
                      http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/

That good enough????
                      Last edited by Father Time; 05-22-2007, 12:57 AM.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

dvd decrypter is too old

gotta buy anydvd always updated and runs in the background.
                        will need nero and dvd shrink helps, can find those anywhere.

thats what we do, but right now my dvdshrink is messed up gotta reinstall it.
                        but me and my roomies have anydvd and it always updates and always crack the dvd files if not wait a few weeks. dvd shink crack most files but it is starting to have a hard time with the new releases.

if u have some old movies like last year or a few years ago, all u need is nero and dvdshink.

ooo here is a good site that tells u everything
                        http://doom9.net/

hoes that help!
                        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Working...
                        X