Genuine OEM Honda Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genuine OEM Honda Parts?

Yo, anyone i need some sites that carry Genuine OEM Honda Parts.. not the look alike OEM.. the real deal.. cus ima get some new headlamps because mine look a bit ghett0.. search isnt looking because its "too short" go figure.. neways let me no

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

or ebay for around 65 dollars a piece... NEW
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i didnt realise that was 100% oem.. thought it was OEM Style crap.

Comment

HAP is the real deal. I believe the site is an extention of a dealership... I need to order a power window regulator from them, since the one I got from 1aauto.com doesn't work properly... no matter how I adjust the window, it still closes with a small gap (unless I push on it from the outside...)

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
          i didnt realise that was 100% oem.. thought it was OEM Style crap.
          WTF were you thinking negro? that shit is 110% oem
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

www.perfectautoparts.com

not 100% those are honda oem, but what difference does it make?

Comment

I bought 2 "replacement" window regulators... One didn't use the stock bolts, so I had to go beg my neighbors for some that would fit. Luckily someone had some... The second regulator I got went in fine, but my window won't go up properly... I get a gap. No amount of adjustment helps.

Both windows are slower than stock as well...

Honda OEM or nothing is my rule for parts, unless serious upgrades are available.

Comment

Originally posted by fr0zen
                www.perfectautoparts.com

not 100% those are honda oem, but what difference does it make?
                A Big difference, the dealership wont put anything "aftermarket" on the car.. heh.. unless my dad asks em to, they do it for him, he got alot of pull over there lol.. but i dont want my dad knowing bout it thts why i cant tell them who i am. haha

Comment

i dont understand what you mean? my dad can just call up on the busiest day of the year and have my car taken in rite away and done within 30 min.. that type of pull.. All the head guys are boyz with my dad... hella cool actually.. I want that kinda pull haha

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
                    A Big difference, the dealership wont put anything "aftermarket" on the car.. heh.. unless my dad asks em to, they do it for him, he got alot of pull over there lol.. but i dont want my dad knowing bout it thts why i cant tell them who i am. haha
                    honda dealerships sell TYC brand oem replacement headlights so i don't see why they wouldn't install them. that's weird. they're exactly the same in almost every way except it says TYC and i think the nipples are in different places.

Comment

Who makes Honda's lights in the first place? Every part made for the cars doesn't come out of the Honda factory. Most of it is made elsewhere (like the alloy wheels: Enkei). TYC may actually make the OEM lights... The "aftermarket" ones might just carry the TYC label. Maybe not though. I never looked into it.

Comment

i believe Stanley makes our "real" oem headlights.

Comment

My sway bar link said geniune honda OEM and they also say made in the usa?

Comment

That's possible... Like I said before, OEM parts are often outsourced... They're just "Genuine OEM" because they are what was originally put on the car when it was made, or at least factory designed for the car. Enkei makes the alloy wheels (dunno about the steelies... I doubt they make those too...) Stanley makes the lights (if fr0zen is correct) and I'm sure there are hundreds of parts not made in the Honda factory. In fact, I doubt Honda itself manufactures anything! Design-Order-Assemble.

Comment

YEah, they prolly are stanley.. but im wondering. stanley vs TYC.. now i mean Stanley, atleast in my experience vs New OEM and New TYC, it seemed the OEM was like 3x more intense than the Aftermarket, but then again the driver side headlamps seem to be a bit brighter than the left neway i dunno maybe im just weird and see things diff.. if my dads not gonna be a dick im gonna wanna have about 500 dollars worth of new parts on my car (OEM).. ima needa new OEM Bumper, Right and Left Headlight assembly, and a new Stock Lip.. all painted and what not..

Comment

Working...
                              X