No announcement yet.

Genuine OEM Honda Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm pretty sure there is no difference in light output between stanley and tyc oem headlights, dude. they're exactly the same.

if your dad is so anal about getting stanley over tyc see if you can get a stanley headlight and a tyc headlight out at the dealership to compare. see if he can even tell the difference without looking at the brand name printed on it.

Comment

no i meant about getting the shit, hes like so annoying. He never lets me "Pay" for anything.. like he will end up buying it. i mean its super cool but i mean, im jealous. i dont get to pay for shit like u hoes do lolz.

Comment

he doesnt knnow the diff between stanley's headlamps or TYC which i mean i dont care aslong as theyre super clean and sexy new..

Comment

i would not be complaining about him buying shit for you! take advantage of it while you can.

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it! I understand the pride associated with paying for your own stuff, but hey... Pride and Pocket should never be in competition for minor things like that! Takes what you can gets, cuz one day you'll be broke like the rest of us, trying to buy those oh-so expensive parts...

Comment

Make your Dad feel better and have him buy you a factory spoiler in frost white for you to give to me

Everyone wins that way!! hehe

Comment

Working...
              X