All good things come to an end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good things come to an end...

and if it hadn't been for a woman that couldn't read, speak, or even understand english this wouldn't have had to end.

All I can say is "GOD DAMNIT!"

My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    yours?
    none other then.

Comment

Damn sorry to hear that! Glad you are ok though. The damage doesn't look that bad.

Today some blonde b*tch cut me off merging onto the freeway in an IS300 while yakkin' on the cell phone...

Comment

this is straight up bullshit.. u saying it comes to an end this must men ur not planning on fixing it.. and i dont blame u.. sorry..
        yeh.. florida is full of alot of immigrants.. lol.. sorry not trying to be funny..
        well if ur not gonna fix her. let some other cb7 owner enjoy the jdm goods that u had (still in storage) for her..
        what good do they do u now? unless u plan on getting another one..
        hope everything under the hood is ok..
        this suxs for 2 reasons.
        1.your cb7 totalled is a loss to all cb7 owners.. ur jdm guru
        2.if u move on .. u probably wotn be around here much like most people who move on.. they say theyll be on but pfft.. there busy getting info and helping on another board with their new found interest..
        in any sense.. the best of luck with whatever you deside to do
        and.. for what its worth.. truly sorry florida is filled with such ignorant people sometimes.. im assuming she didnt have insurance or some shit..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

NoooOOoooOOOoOOooOOOOOOOooooooOoOoooO!
          BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

thats insane, looks exactly like my car did after my last accident:

youre really throwing in the towel on it? i repaired that ^ shit for $1200, including new paint. hit up the junk yards buddy!

from what youre saying it sounds like the accident was her fault, so aren't you gonna be getting insurance money? i hope it works out for you bro, i'd hate to see you leave.

Comment

Well the story goes...

Driving home form the Track (Moroso in WPB) on the Turnpike with my little brother riding shotgun it's about 20 after midnight and we're just cruising along doing about 65mph which is wierd for me because I'm usually flying but tonight was different since on my last pass I think I broke my O2 sensor and I was setting a code so I dicided to take it easy for the three hour drive home.

Well at mile marker 88 there's a toll booth well I'm in the Sun-Pass lane (Prepaid toll) where traffic DOES NOT STOP with about 4 cars lentghs in front of me there's a new Dodge Noen going the same speed I was which is now about 30mph to go threw the sun pass lane when out of no where the neon in front slams on the brakes, Litterly stands on them, So I stand on them but I just can't stop fast enough and WHAM!!! It's over I slamed into her.

Well to my surprise there is a Toll booth attendent standing to our left talkin to a Florida State Trooper and they saw the WHOLE thing.

So the Trooper walks over and starts yelling at her "Like what's wrong with you?" things like that and all she can say is, "Que" (what in spanish) so this Trooper now gets really upset he starts asking how if she can't read or understand english what's she doing with a Florida DL.

Well like I knew in the wonderful state of Florida if you rear end someone NO MATTER why YOU are at fualt. The Trooper understood the circumstances of the accident and knew there was no way to avoid that, It was unforseeable. So he basically says I can give two tickets here, one to you and one to her for stoping in the Sun-Pass lane, or none to either, being as I haven't had a ticket in over four years I told him not to issue any.

He was the coolest guy, I called my close friend (the other mechanic I work with) who was also at Moroso with his race car doing License runs to come and get me because I couldn't afford a tow truck. So he halled ass south, We took the race car out and pushed the Accord in, The Trooper was so cool, He waited with me till my friends showed up with the trailer so I wouldn't need a tow truck, and didn't even say a word when we drove the race car with E/T drags on the highway (which isn't exactly legal).

It was a long ass night I'm still exhausted. The picture above is of my car in the trailer.

Anyhow I'm looking for anoter 4th gen but if I don't have one soon I'll have to buy another different car. That damage is to the radiator support and "A" frame and I HATE repairing a car after it's been wrecked like that, The 4th gen's chassis is so weak it's probably already tweaked. Plus it will take me a lot of time to get the car into the same condition as it was before the accident and I wasn't real happy with it then.

So I'll see what happens. I NEED a car for work and this really fucks me up now, esspecially with how tight money is right now. I'm just thankfull I have my family and friends to help me out. Plus the support I get here is also encouraging. So thanks for the support EVERYONE. It is appreciated.
              Last edited by BustedLX; 02-28-2004, 11:47 PM.

Comment

i know how that shit goes...
                driving with my sister one day.. on OBT the lane changes from 3-2 lanes with a merging lane for about 100ft.. we were in the left lane next to the merging lane.. some mexicans(with no insurance) in a ford van speed on through the merging lane and cut us off.. then having to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of em.. it was raining before hand so we slid into the van.. no major damage.. bent hood(fixed thanks to surfjunkie) but the right healdight is pushed back a bit.. anyone know how to fix this?

sorry for side tracking.. yeh.. that law is ghey about if u hit someone from behind its automatically your fault.. and thats the coolest trooper.. i had an experience with a cool one..

me being stupid.. driving around with no license(only permit) got pulled over.. for speeding.. pfft.. i totally forgot were i was and was goign with traffic but i get nailed.. anyway.. he gave me my ticket and even let me drive the rest of the way home..

i say try to find another cb7.. ive been looking on autotrader
                and there are alot of nice ones in miamia.. for 1-3k
                look on there i know u will have luck.. most of the good ones are down there for some reason anyway..

im glad you and your brother are ok and able to breathe fresh air.. there isnt much damage so i say get another cb7 and use yoru current *busted lx* for parts..

like i said before sorry... shit happens
                Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 02-28-2004, 11:51 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i think my heart just stopped?

man, im so sorry about that, everyone loved your car even more than you think. definately keep us posted with whats progressing

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

damn, that does suck

hopefully you find another cb7... i'm sure there are some in the area... maybe you can get the h22a pulled from the wrecked one and swap it over.

i don't really think that one would be that hard to repair though. that's not that bad. when i got rear ended, i did have frame damage though - so... i know how that goes. it might not LOOK bad... but if the frame is bent or anything... it's over.

well... g'luck.

Comment

damn man i am really sorry that happend to you!

i am glad that your ok and your little bro, and i hope that you get the support you need for whatever your planning or going to do.

damn that spanish women (go to make sure its not one of my aunts from over there)

how is the h22 from the impact and are those lights your jdm one piece. just because the pass. one looks usdm stock

sorry

mauricio

Comment

...wow!
                        glad to see from your story that you're ok. not sure what else to say.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO Damnit were droping like flies. I think we are cursed. A few minutes ago i was comeing home do'n 45ish and this knucklehead ahead of me in a cady is don 10 if that on the phone, then switched into my lane at the last minute without signalling. My tires were all screeching n shit. But you should defintley get another cb7, than ofcourse transfer all the goodies over. We would hate to lose another one but you do what you gotta do.

Comment

definitely a bummer busted,
                            but at least you are tryin to stick wit a cb7...

Comment

oh man

"ignorant imigrants"

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Working...
                              X