More love sappy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More love sappy stuff

Ok to my fellow Cb7 owners and crew if you guys can really help out a brotha here hit me up with some advice because heres my love sappy story..

So here we go. Its been awhile since I've really had someone in my life and I can say that it really sucks being single. Just sitting around and watching your best friend find someone that instantly means so much to him is a mind teaser. And you sit and wonder why it couldn't happen to you.
    Theres this girl Steff that I've known since my senior year of highschool I really admired and liked her alot because she's really friendly. We had parted ways after I graduated but eventually we met up again and ended up going out on New Years Eve 2003 on a date.
    Something inside me sparked and I couldn't follow it any longer after that we didn't see each other until she invited me to get together at her uncles place out on the Cape. I swear she got more and more beautiful each time I saw her again..I ended up going out with Caitlin for about 4 months shortly after that ended..I wanted to get in touch with Steff again but it kinda hurt me to find out that she ended up with this kid Tony. They went out for a couple months but then broke up..now I have feelings for her but I can't seem to tell her straight up because I fear rejection. If anyone can help me out and give me some input please let me know...I'm a hopeless romantic man
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Re: More love sappy stuff

Originally posted by Accrdkid
    because I fear rejection. If anyone can help me out and give me some input please let me know...I'm a hopeless romantic man
    We're the same person man, it took me 2 years to ask this one girl out...yea 2...YEARS. It's not one of those things you can just do. I had to build myself up to do it. And forcing yourself isn't a bad idea either. However shy i am i rarely back down from a dare so i had my friends dare me to ask the girl out and sure enough it was easy that way. You may also want to act like your kidding when u ask her out...like the kid like "will you be my girlfrieeeeeend" seems to get their minds on the subject of relationships. My current g/f is the only one i've done with no outside help or mind tricks. I simply grew the balls and asked her if she wanted to date me. Its one of those things were you just have to blurt it out...do it quick and she'll ask "what did you just say i didn't hear you." The more she asks that the easier it will be to say it because after a couple of times of asking you just get sick of her asking and yell it at her lol. Best of luck to you man and always remember

Don't go through life thinking about what could have been...in your case...what could have been if you'd asked her out.
    Now as the other guys are gonna say i'm sure...DO IT AND QUIT BEING A PUSSY!!!
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i had the same problem but like midnite said, i just ended up growing the balls and asking her out...ofcourse it didnt happen but atleast im not living with a "what if?" now i know that it cant be so its easy to move on to another chick and to find that right one. just be done with it ask her out and wait for the response...if she says yes then woohoo if she says no then thank her for letting you know that it wasnt going to happen and now you could move on...dont live with regrets and just do it.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

damn i remember 3 yrs ago i was such a shy boy in sophmore year in highschool. there was this girl in my bus, and we always talked n i flirted with her. she was a grade higher than me and of course older. she would flirt back, n like 3 months later she knew i really really liked her n she would ask me everyday i mean everyday if i liked someone! then i finally got sentimental and said it was her and cryed my eyes out. she asked wut was wrong and then i got off the bus n ran a block to my house.

she knew i liked her but she always had a boyfriend and they were all older but damn i use to walk her to work (about 6 blockes away) everytime she worked i was head over heels lol

but damn i regret not telling her all my feelings now she is just a friend but still is wit her b/f

i got over her but she was something

and there is still another girl i want since like 8th grade but i cant seem to express myself shit i named my car after her Jenny

she will know one day but for now i have um my car n dats it

Comment

oh no... repressed memories have come back... damn.. why did i have to read this...

hmmm.. just about every guy has gone through this situation one time or another... i did.. and it wasn't a pleasant experience... anyway... gather up your balls and ask her out... its not like she's gonna laugh in your face or anything... if you think about it... the worst she could say is "no".. if she does say "no" then repsond with.. "I was just kidding!" hahahaha

Comment

haha memories yea man that shit sparked again from years of rejection

its ok tho, yea i think alot of guys have been through that if not then i dunno

Comment

Thanks for the input man I really appreciate it. I've known her since the days of Highschool first time I laid eyes on her I was in heaven. We talk alot now here and then..I get the feeling she likes me too but yous are right this is something I'll have to grow balls and do myself the worst answer is no. But you know it happens.

Thanks again people

Yo Excali your ride looks like mine except you dont have dented fenders and black streaks on the bumper and a missin grill peice haha..but fear not my ride is coming back slowly.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

i think she'll say yes.

"you can DO it!"

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Thanks man
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

Comment

tell us how it goes man...and just remember b4 her there was another girl that you thought u'd never get over...and you did. Best of luck and do it soon because i made the mistake of waiting for a girl named jodi. I almost asked her out on a saturday night, the monday morning that followed i left her a rose and a note asking her out in her saxophone case, and she said some guy at her church had asked her out on sunday at church. Thats one i'll live with for the rest of my life cause i adored that girl with all my heart...please don't end up the same way.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

No to worry guys
                      I made my move..lets just hope it goes welll thanks again
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

Comment

uh oh...give us details

Comment

I emailed her telling her how I feel.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          Legend FSM

Comment

you emailed her!!! You need to do this face to face. I've talked to plenty of girls who say they will just say no if asked out any other way than in person and face to face. Seriously whats romantic about an email? Try to get to her b4 the email

Comment

unsend that email quick (if its possible) and do it face to face.. girls appreciate it more if you do it that way... so they wont think that you're a pussy or anything.. be a man... i know its tough... i mean i've been through that.. i know exactly how you feel, but things won't get accomplished right if it's done by email.... yes maybe there MIGHT be a chance... but its better to go in person..

Comment

Working...
                              X