No announcement yet.

Ghosty's hygiene tips for dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just loafer down on the tub floor and smoosh it down the drain with your foot. it's even more fun if you have one of those strainer drains....then it's like when you had that play-doh pasta machine as a kid...only smellier.

Comment

i think this thread is funny as hell....LMFAOROFL

Good one you guys....

later

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Been using #5 for over 2 years now. Those gloves rock, cuts wash time down, and makes the skin look ultra fresh!
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Everyone pisses in the shower, if you say you don't, you're lying.

Comment

you people are talkin about damn pissin in the shower when deev and them are talkin about takin a dump in the drain hole....LMFAO

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
              just loafer down on the tub floor and smoosh it down the drain with your foot. it's even more fun if you have one of those strainer drains....then it's like when you had that play-doh pasta machine as a kid...only smellier.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA .........wow what a visual! you sick bastard! lmao! prety damn funny though!

Sean
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                i piss in the sink bitch. but i have a good 15 sinks in my house, so i onyl use certain ones...it saves water, it's like a urinal, and then i just rinse it out quick. yup!

yeah i'm sick

i brush teeth/shave/piss in the shower too but i don't have those gloves, i just have one of them puffball things.

and screw shampooing the carpet...just get rid of it.
                werd, trim that bitch
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ghosty's tip #6

I'm glad people are learning here. Since this took a scatological bent pretty quickly, here's my next tip.

Ghosty's Hygiene Tip #6 - When you're shitting, wipe your ass with those moist toilettes. I use Cottonelles; one per shit.

When you shit, wipe your ass like normal. When you're done, use one moist toilette to wipe the greasy brown doughnut... If you fold it in on itself, you can get two wipes from one toilette. Then give it one more wipe with normal toilet paper to dry it up. You should be good to go.
                  - Ghosty
                  WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                  FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

yeah but then i gotta go buy moist towelettes...

I don't wanna trim the tropical rainforest because I'm told it itches like a bitch. I don't know if I could deal with an extremely itchy crotch for about a week...I'd prob get fired from work...

..and I'm sure I would bake brownies in the shower if there was a way to do so

btw you ever use a moist towellette to clean more than your hands off? We call that a bum bath.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

These are some very good tips. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at somet of these outrageous comments, funny as hell.

You know, those moist towelettes always come in handy. You guys see that commercial they had out when it first came out? They demonstrated using those two soiled puppies. Funny.

Comment

Ghosty's Hygiene Tip #7

Hand sanitizer is like being on the Jetsons, it's so futuristic. You know the stuff, it's rubbing alcohol in gel form. You rub a tiny bit on your hands, wipe 'em around and BLAMMO! You've just killed nearly every germ on your hands and you didn't have to touch water. Everytime I use this shit, I feel like I'm in a Zager & Evans song*.

This is the stuff to use when you've just done your dirty business in the toilet. Unless your wiping technique leaves a lot to be desired, your hands shouldn't be actually dirty, they just need a cleaning so you don't give yourself giardia or hepatitis. A dab of gel and some wiping... that tingly feeling as the alcohol evaporates and then you're done. No drying, you scrubbing, no running water.

Oh yeah, buy this at the dollar store. A little goes a very long way. I bought a 4.25oz bottle for $1 and it's been going strong for several months.

* A pop culture reference that you probably didn't get. Zager & Evans are a '60-70s rock band who had a #1 hit with the song "In The Year 2525". By using that reference, I am implying that I feel like I am in the future. This type of thing is considered witty by some.
                        - Ghosty
                        FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman
                          4. Fuck soap. Shampoo works just as good, if not better. Don't believe me though, go ask a chick and she'll tell you. This leads nicely to tip #5...

5. Exfoliating gloves. These things are the bomb. You can eff'ing wash yourself with both hands at once! I'm serious, these will cut your washing time down a lot. They are also much rougher than washclothes so you really feel them scrubbing. If you don't know what they are, here's a pic:

Anybody else got any good tips?

Body wash is better with those gloves it works SOME GUYS MISS SPOT BUT WITH GLOVES YOU COVER ALOT OF GROUND.

6. Clean your nose in the shower aim and blow down....so they say (my husband and brother)

Comment

it really doesn't itch that bad shaving. for a day, day and a half max, and it's fun to scratch. or just trim super short so there is no itchy stubble.

and ghostyman i like your caption about 2525. lol.

Comment

..man, where have I been missing this great thread?
                              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ms2.2hoptie
                                6. Clean your nose in the shower aim and blow down....so they say (my husband and brother)
                                I can't believe I forgot to put that in. Thanks!

Ms2.2hoptie is 100% correct. After you've been in the shower for a while, all that steam really loosens up your snot. Plug up one nostril and blow hard out the other -- instant "farmer's clear". You'll blast a good chunk of gooey snot so at least try to aim for the floor.
                                - Ghosty

Comment

Working...
                                X