No announcement yet.

stupid lil girls driving daddys car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

short and sweet hf22t. fyi my car has only ever gotten fucked up as a result of women. lol never me. i at least think insurance companies should update the rates because it's not fair that guys pay more. what's worse, being cocky and driving fast or being completely incompetent at the wheel? i think they should at least be equal, AT LEAST.

i think it should be manditory that they all drive beetles or miatas, because they will all think they are cute, and girls don't like hurting things that are cute, thus resulting in them being more careful as not to damage their adorable little cars.

someone pass this in congress now.

Comment

i think that they shouldnt be givien cell phones or have friends allowed in the car or their daddys shouldnt buy them fucking cars then they might respect it

yeah its absolutly rediculous that we pay more to drive fast but they hit twice as much shit

bottom line to keep it short and sweet in general women suck at anything outside of the mall the kitchen and the bedroom

this goes for those on here aswell i garuntee any guy on here that thinks anything different is pw'd and im pretty sure most of the guys on here can still out drive the ladies that are into cars that doesnt matter it is a complete gender thing

the build and demise
      buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

Id like to see you out drive her!

im sure you have faults too, it just happens that MOST women cant drive and think at the same time and make bad decisions.

And some eye candy of her too!

Last edited by phatdoughnut; 02-19-2006, 08:38 PM.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by tomace234
          fuck women behind the wheel...fuck em all
          OK u dont have to tell me twice.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut

im sure you have faults too, it just happens that MOST women cant drive and think at the same time and make bad decisions.

And some eye candy of her too!

to skinny but she can get the pickle tickle

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
              Again, like chessboxer said, don't judge a rule by its exception.
              Josh G.

Power Sunroof-equipped LXs #1

www.myspace.com/inkyturbo
              www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36221

MEMBER OF THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CB7TUNERS!

Comment

She looks much better when in full clothing on the speed channel...

But, the fact is, (i know it sucks, but i'll explain my reasoning later) women get into more fender benders than men do on a massive scale. Which actually make up most of accidents. But men are the drivers in most serious accidents.
                Statiscally that is.

Now, I beleive this is the case, because when a man wants something done, like a car accident, he does it right and totals both cars. He just doesnt scratch one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Direthought
                  :
                  Now, I beleive this is the case, because when a man wants something done, like a car accident, he does it right and totals both cars. He just doesnt scratch one or the other.
                  Hahaha thats right man, we dont fuck around its everything or nothing. Prob why our insurance is higher...
                  JustBlaze

Comment

see the only problem out driving her is the distraction factor

again i agree dont judge a rule by its exceptions

and by the way did you also forget that she was trained by a man have you ever driven a car with paddle shifters besides the video game ones

the build and demise

Comment

Nope! But i wasnt the one who said this! So maybe you shoulda said TEENAGERS!

so who cares if a man trained her! arent most girls trained by their fathers anyways? its all about the choices they make..

Originally posted by HF22T

bottom line to keep it short and sweet in general women suck at anything outside of the mall the kitchen and the bedroom

this goes for those on here aswell i garuntee any guy on here that thinks anything different is pw'd and im pretty sure most of the guys on here can still out drive the ladies that are into cars that doesnt matter it is a complete gender thing
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

guys have just as many bad drivers as there are girl bad drivers.. fatal crash rates in the US say that guys are even more deadly behind the wheel then girls..

We women have a harder time in motorsports then guys do, some of us are lucky and have had the support that most guys get when it comes to driving. Most of us don't though, so they don't think twice about cars.
                        Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

its already been said once guys when we get in accidents we do it right we dont as they say fuck around

and regardless of what the statistics say women suck at driving most women i know have hit atleast 3 parked cars and or a wall curb and other sorts yes men are more deadly but women are more careless and get into more frequent stupid accidents

the build and demise

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
                            guys have just as many bad drivers as there are girl bad drivers.. fatal crash rates in the US say that guys are even more deadly behind the wheel then girls..

We women have a harder time in motorsports then guys do, some of us are lucky and have had the support that most guys get when it comes to driving. Most of us don't though, so they don't think twice about cars.
                            is that percentages, or just the highest number...more guys drive than girls drive...

Comment

yes ive been in a similiar situation and it involved a lady... blonde... about mid to late 20's and talking on her cell phone in her black navigator .... ne ways i was passing her in the right lane and she started to do the same almost crushing me.. i couldnt get onto the shoulder since there wasnt one... just a curb and sidewalk so i had to make a decision to either slam on the brakes and hope the person behind me responded in time or speed up and hope i got enuf speed to pass her b4 she hit me... well i decide to honk my horn like it was the end of the fuckin world (which it would have been if she hit me) and i also droped down to 1st and floored my little f22 flipping her off as i flew by... oh and she was pretty hot.. but ide take a little more smarts over a fuckin ditz... most days that is.

Comment

Working...
                              X