No announcement yet.

post pics of Cb7's with angled muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think its possible to angle the evo muffler i have one and i think you would have to extend it to angle it i like mine the way it is

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Angled mufflers scream "Pull me over officer, im up to no good!!!!" Personally, I think its ricey. Its just big coffee cans all shined up to catch the eyes of police, and making loud fart sounds. I prefer to tuck mine into the body, and keep it discrete.

P.S. This of course prodominantly applies to NY. Where your muffler doesn't even have to be over 95dbs and you can still get a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
        Angled mufflers scream "Pull me over officer, im up to no good!!!!" Personally, I think its ricey. Its just big coffee cans all shined up to catch the eyes of police, and making loud fart sounds. I prefer to tuck mine into the body, and keep it discrete.

P.S. This of course prodominantly applies to NY. Where your muffler doesn't even have to be over 95dbs and you can still get a ticket.
        this post should be deleted.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          this post should be deleted.
          I speak my mind . Tilt your exhaust and you guarantee yourself an exhaust fix-it ticket.

Comment

95db? You guys don't have choppers with open pipes in NY? Cuz I'm pretty sure they bypass 95db and I never see them get pulled over.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
              95db? You guys don't have choppers with open pipes in NY? Cuz I'm pretty sure they bypass 95db and I never see them get pulled over.
              Anything thats not honda related will get away with murder in NYC. Also realize a motorcycle is pretty hard to pull over, most cops won't even attempt to pull them over unless they are easy pickings. After doing a quick search, i read some the exhaust ticket-bitching threads. Team83rd got a ticket for a leaking downpipe (he is a fellow queens native). They said the car had a modified exhaust. Everyone else who got a modified exhaust ticket seemed to have some nice kind of shiny exhaust.

My point is, showing off your exhaust is a cop magnet period. Think twice about tilting you exhaust so the whole canister shows. Or what exhaust you pick for that matter.

Comment

heres an old pic of mine with stock bumpers

prob getting 2 sets of twin tips so it looks a bit more VIP and goes with the black widow kit.
                my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

personally i think n1 mufflers that point downward look like complete ass period. it doesnt flow at all and just doesnt help anything visually i hate my exhaust dont get me wrong but id rather have my apexi exhaust on a slight angle than have a ractive or 3a or whatever pointing at the ground

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                    So is it alright to post this one??
                    of course bro!

as for a bumper that points down looks pointless.. that would make it look like its a weldon ON stock piping (rice looking shit)!

Comment

thanxz for postin some pics.. i like angled mufflers on accords.. anymore pics?

Originally posted by boosted4life
                      ya 90cb7beast is a accord guru of sorts he knos what the hell he is talking about and ricer u probably think vtec feels like premature ejaculation

Comment

yeah im loosing my license sunday for 7 surcharges. MA sucks. I have like 4-5 Exhaust tickets.

I hate Ma.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                          91hybridAccord

one more...

i like how that one sits

Originally posted by boosted4life
                          ya 90cb7beast is a accord guru of sorts he knos what the hell he is talking about and ricer u probably think vtec feels like premature ejaculation

Comment

i used to have an angled can.... i loved it.... fuck a normal exaust...

SOLD!

Comment

2 ha 2 i win lol

the build and demise
                              buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

I kinda miss my angled APEXI N1.....it was just too loud for my liking though..
                                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                                Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                                X