What do you do for money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do for money?

ok first off there are alot of sick ass accords here. Sticky, R33, Laguna7, J-specCb4, Accord Inspire, Type G, etc.. and many more with good platforms to start with. And most have said, or rather not even had to say, due to extra long mod lists, and more than enough future plans to make a doctor go bankrupt. My question is where does the money to do these extensive modifications come from? In other words, what do you do for money? Where do you work? And everyone knows it all doesn't happen overnight, so how long has your CB project taken you?

my answer: I work as a manager at Kroger, yes a grocery store. Ive had my accord for about 3yrs+ most of my mods have come within the last year and a half.
    Last edited by cincy90h22; 03-28-2006, 09:26 PM.

I am the Manager of a body-shop so I cut ALOT of cost in modding my vehicle.. I've been building it for 1 year... and most of all I have a great source for parts *Jdm Autohaus* in San Bernardino that has More than helped me out w/ my project... Ryan. EDIT: I also work my ass off for money. 50+ hours a week. Salary sucks..
    Last edited by Laguna7; 03-28-2006, 08:03 PM.
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Hey Ryan (Laguna) anymore updates on your ride?
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I sell my body for sex.

Yeah that is why I have been doing my car for 8 years now... LOL! I am starving too.

Seriously though, I work for an electronics manufacturer until I finish school.

I spend so much on flight training that I don't have a lot left for other stuff.

It will be a good year this year.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I bought a civic... Don't worry I only took a one week break. I threw toghter a little Mini-me motor and some body mods... I finally sold my nissans so I got this as a DD. But, for the accord it really just needs paint. Then I can put it all toghter.
          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

See, i'm in the opposite boat for most of you. I have a decent job during the summer, 70+ hours a week. But I spend most of that on school. So most of the mods I do cost nothing, custom stuff...grill, taillights, shifter.

Comment

What do i do for money?

I shake my money maker of course....
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

hey laguna, can you cut me a good deal on repainting my cb if I drive down there?

please! hehe

p.s. i work in accounting.
                Last edited by accordme93; 03-28-2006, 08:31 PM.
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i work at a grocery store too.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Unemployment....gosh I should get a job
                    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

i'm rich bitch!
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I've been a graphic designer on the Uconn Storrs campus for the past 3 years. I've basically rebuilt my car in the past 2 years. Time to find a real job, seeing as I've graduated.
                        members/ride | the/website
                        180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

i've work'd at tha movies for almost a year already ..and in about an hour ..i have an interview at Bank Of America ..

i've been workin' on my car ..tha past few months ..of my paycheck from workin' at tha theatres ..and financial aid money ..'cause i go to a community college. ahah.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I used to play MMORPG's for a living, but yesterday I went and applied for a normal job.

so now I'll be making 7$ an hour just taking orders over the phone.
                            Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

I bought my car with the money i received when my dad passed, and i modded it with the money i saved for college, since i have a full scholarship. I am by no means rich...

I do have a good job now though, and now my car is stock. go figure.

to answer the question though..I work at a compant called EMC. im a "level 3" support technician..I do a lot of hard drive recovery
                              Last edited by Accord R33; 03-28-2006, 11:34 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X