• Show
Clear All

interesting ad...

work safe

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=vtec&pl=true

dont'cha just love Honda

i hope they never use that ad

Comment

That was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen, I hope they fire whoever made that...

Comment

Originally posted by d2privat11
        That was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen, I hope they fire whoever made that...
        Cleary you dont know how to market ,advertise and appeal the consumer.

I like that ad, like the poster said before me 'it gets their point across'
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

It's brilliant.
          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/index.php?

I actually thought it was funny(even if it's hippy infested)...too bad they only exist in Europe.
            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

That would be a good commercial for the tree huggers in cali. Thats a new angle to look at a commercial...not bad.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                That would be a good commercial for the tree huggers in cali. Thats a new angle to look at a commercial...not bad.

fuk j0000!!!

j/k

that was a little questionable in my book

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i want to bump that song in my stereo while cruising the blvd

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I feel dumber for watching that.

Comment

I liked it. Honda has a way of gettign the point across to its coustomers with ou thavign to YELL and screem and offer crap to get you to come in a buy.

Good Job Honda
                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^ remarks like that (According2Aaron) go to show you didn't understand what they were trying to say with that commercial.

It's not about trying to get people to like the commercial... it's about getting people to remember it and talk about it... the best means of advertising is by word-of-mouth.... and that spot got us talking about it. Hell, I even showed it to someone who isn't a Honda person, and I'm sure they'll remember it.

Anyways... I'm no marketing pro. In fact...

I quote Bill Hicks on this one:

"By the way, if anyone here is in advertising or marketing, kill yourself. Thank you, thank you. Just a little thought. I'm just trying to plant seeds. Maybe one day they'll take root. I don't know. You try. You do what you can. Kill yourselves. Seriously though, if you are, do. No really, there's no rationalisation for what you do, and you are Satan's little helpers, OK? Kill yourselves, seriously. You're the ruiner of all things good. Seriously, no, this is not a joke. "There's gonna be a joke coming..." There's no fucking joke coming, you are Satan's spawn, filling the world with bile and garbage, you are fucked and you are fucking us, kill yourselves, it's the only way to save your fucking soul. Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself now. Now, back to the show.

"You know what Bill's doing now, he's going for the righteous indignation dollar, that's a big dollar, a lot of people are feeling that indignation, we've done research, huge market. He's doing a good thing." Godammit, I'm not doing that, you scumbags, quit putting a godamn dollar sign on every fucking thing on this planet!
                        "

Comment

Working...
                        X