Weirdest car part-out ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weirdest car part-out ever!

So I'm selling a bunch of parts on ebay. I've got about 25-30 cars that I'm parting out right now. One is a Turbo AWD 91 Isuzu Impulse. A guy sent me a message on ebay telling me to advertise on www.isuzone.org so I did. Basically everyone keeps tellimg me not to sell it in parts and that I should be killed and all types of crazy shit. Even made a wanted poster for me:

Anyways, it's the strangest experience I've ever had posting parts for sale: Here's the thread if you care to check it out:
    http://www.isuzone.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10801

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

ROFL, you've got to be joking!! LOL Must have never owned a Honda, poor sucker......
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

omg, wtf!! hahahahhhahahahaha, wow.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

wow lol. they act like your parting a type R or something.. so sentimental to them lol.

Comment

I didn't even know that existed! Hmmm... AWD turbo Impulse... I might have to look into that!

Imagine if someone here had a CB7 with ultra-rare stuff (like 4ws, lip spoilers, 14" alloys, etc...) and they were just parting it out. Well, I guess that doesn't really work.... you guys are a bunch of vultures. You'd be all over it! (no offense intended).

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            you guys are a bunch of vultures. You'd be all over it! (no offense intended).
            I thought it would be the same way with this thing given the rarity and good condition. It's a one owner, 84k original miles, clear title, and was 97% there before I started parting it out. I thought the Impulse guys and Storm guys would be all over it. Instead they hate me for it. Believe it or not, but I respect that a lot. Show's they ultimately care about the whole Impulse community and not just themselves.

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Its an izuzu. they don't have souls. so no worries about car karma.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm glad the partouts on here don't go that way! I mean, it's sad to see a nice CB just parted out, but, it's not the end of the world Good luck w/ your partout though! I do sorta respect their desires to preserve as many as possible though even though most of us on here wouldn't understand

Dan
                Last edited by Granite CB7; 04-07-2006, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I want one now... How bad is it, Pat? Is it fixable?

Comment

check out the thread for current condition-
                    http://www.isuzone.org/forums/showth...t=10801&page=2

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

haha what a trip

Comment

I do still have a lot of the parts I pulled off and yes they can be re-installed for fairly easy. I can get a motor w/turbo for around $1000. I used the scoop from it on the hood I made for my car and there are several other pieces still missing. I have the intercooler laying around still. Probably not worth your time, but if you want it as-is with all the parts taken off, let me know now so I can end all my auctions and start collecting parts.

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Nah, I took a look at the thread on isuzone there, and it seems like more work than I'm up for If I haven't gotten my 3G back on the road (and that still runs and drives!) I probably wouldn't be good for a project like that. Dammit! AWD turbo that NOBODY would expect anything from!

Comment

thats a bit far lol... But I have to say being into galant vr-4's which there were 3000 made, people always try to save them, instead of parting them out.
                            HSHO #3

Comment

i would never buy it as is, the things half gone... youd need to find a whole nother parts car to get stuff from to get it back together, and if youre going to buy this and another parts car, might as well just buy a full one.

sure its special to them and its rare, but the thing really isnt worth saving... except those prelude wheels

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X