Clear All

:lol: wtf??! :lol:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/714277/1
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

omg

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

He's obviously mocking, but still... what a douche.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I think its really funny
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

^^^x2

Dat's some funny s**t...
          Originally posted by Junior Smurff
          Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

What a moron see the header?

Comment

To each his own but damn!!!!!!!!!!! im just at a loss for words.

Comment

hmm, that's funny, it looks like a Olds Sierra/Cutlass with a bunch of *** ass crap on it.
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

"LOL WTF I Don't know what this crap is BUT I NO ITS NOT TEH PUMAR "

lol on page 3

Comment

Comment

lol, anyone notice the throttle body on his hood? lol
                      and his FMIC with piping, it's the shit!

Comment

Is that dude *** or what?

My ride

Comment

Originally posted by dualacord
                          Is that dude *** or what?
                          OK, that's just the shitiest comment I've heard in recent days. Being homosexual/*** has jackshit to do with anything other than liking other guys in a sexual way. Despite sterotypes and TV, most *** guys aren't
                          'fairys'. And I have some striaght friends who are very feminate. MM-kay?
                          Funny thing is...the most flamboyant people I know are bisexual, and most all the *** guys I know are butch. Well, I find it funny.

But ANYWAYS, yeah its an Olds Cutlass/Sierra. My mom had one, not a bad car. LOL Its funny though, I like to see people screwing around like that...would've been better if it was real. A turbo-charged Cutlass. Good stuff. I like when people can not take themselves so seriously and do random stuff like that.
                          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                            OK, that's just the shitiest comment I've heard in recent days. Being homosexual/*** has jackshit to do with anything other than liking other guys in a sexual way. Despite sterotypes and TV, most *** guys aren't
                            'fairys'. And I have some striaght friends who are very feminate. MM-kay?
                            Funny thing is...the most flamboyant people I know are bisexual, and most all the *** guys I know are butch. Well, I find it funny.

But ANYWAYS, yeah its an Olds Cutlass/Sierra. My mom had one, not a bad car. LOL Its funny though, I like to see people screwing around like that...would've been better if it was real. A turbo-charged Cutlass. Good stuff. I like when people can not take themselves so seriously and do random stuff like that.
                            wtf?.. go away..

Comment

What a waste of a perfectly good car...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X