X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
    anybody remember when we didnt know what any of the JDM grilles were, and we thought the GSquare was called an Eastbear? and nobody knew what a chargespeed grille was?
    This thread is nearly two years old but I do remember that...and do you remember when USC posted pictures of his car after his wheels got lifted?

And when there wasn't a post count restriction in the OT section and Wayne had that black coupe with the gold bumper and the time he side swipped a parked car and took off?

Anyone remember this from back in the day circa 2001 before the birth of CB7 two years later.

Leave a comment:

• N9netwoAccord
    replied
    when jboyce was full of problems

Leave a comment:

• WiKKeDV16
    replied
    rofl^ hahaha! only a select few had them too.. they were like gods..

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    anybody remember when we didnt know what any of the JDM grilles were, and we thought the GSquare was called an Eastbear? and nobody knew what a chargespeed grille was?

Leave a comment:

• PHENOM
    replied
    Damn! After refreshing all those memories (and hittin up CPMike's attachment viewer) i think it's fair to say that i'm a Certified O.G.(with a crazy low post count)

Thanks for the memories fellas...

"Now let me take a trip down memory lane" -> [BizMarkie]

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    thats pimp!

Leave a comment:

• 97Lude
    replied
    i remember the first day this site came on. oh the memories, time flies when your having fun

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    a little somethin to bring up old memories... http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=49619

Leave a comment:

• Big Body LX
    replied
    Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
    I remember your 4th gen before the camry...

Didn't you have a 240 too?
    Yes sir. Good memory

Leave a comment:

• rebels
    replied
    remember when eric and i were the only main ones with body kits and blue paint?

Leave a comment:

• ZigenBallZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Body LX
    I remember the meet (we had our blue 4th gen at the time)

And I don't remember Busted LX having a Camry but I remember having a Camry myself
    I remember your 4th gen before the camry...

Didn't you have a 240 too?

Leave a comment:

• Big Body LX
    replied
    Originally posted by CoPilot1
    when cisco nailed a curb at the Nashville meet showing off his new suspension?
    when busted lx(i think it was him) had a camry?
    I remember the meet (we had our blue 4th gen at the time)

And I don't remember Busted LX having a Camry but I remember having a Camry myself

Leave a comment:

• CoPilot1
    replied
    remember
    when i had a 94 EX?
    when cisco nailed a curb at the Nashville meet showing off his new suspension?
    when busted lx(i think it was him) had a camry?
    when cisco hadnt started his 2 projects at the same time?
    before everyone had the little paintshop cars in their sig?
    when the AIM chat was the shit and almost always had people in it?

This is for Jim, David and Cisco......The chili after the meet, back when kevins Z still ran?
    Last edited by CoPilot1; 06-06-2006, 06:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ZigenBallZ
    replied
    Originally posted by kentucky accord
    anyone remember the 'Accord Board' or even before it actually had a name and we voted on what to name it? it has since become H-A.net but im talkin like 96-97 stuff here guys....

btw, stay tuned for some updates on my crusty ass car. i squeezed some 24.5x8x14 ET Drags under it, fuel cell, welded diff, more weight reduction, etc....

reading about some of those 'old schoolers' brought back some serious memories.
    lol... That was just before my time... I do remember when Chris was the mod of all the H-A forums though...

Can't wait to see the updates... glad you're still alive... and the Accord too...

Leave a comment:

• Masamune
    replied
    Maybe this has been mentioned, maybe not, but whatever happened to mayberry4thgen? I remember right before he stopped posting he was having issues with money and shipping and parts and stuff like that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X