Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• av6g6
    replied
    It's been a long time since I've been active on here. I was actually introduced to the site from a friend Rob_is_legend who drove a sedan in high school. I haven't seen any of the ATL guys active on here that we used to meet with whenever we were in ATL.

I've just recently started back lurking after picking up a 92 wagon as a commuter/hauler of parts.

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    Haven't been on here in over 4 years, but I still see some familiar names.

I haven't had a cb in a while, but I'm starting to look at getting another one for a turbo project

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    now that I think about it, the only S.FL member who still has a CB7 from the very beginning of the site is Laz93SE. everyone has since moved on to different cars.

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    H311RA151N found that car a little while ago. It has some hydraulics now.

Reads through Ztinaldoz MRT

That is the most beautiful CB I have ever seen. Euro guys make this car look the absolute best, IMHO.
    That's literally down the street from my friends place. I don't think its there anymore though.

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    H311RA151N found that car a little while ago. It has some hydraulics now.

Reads through Ztinaldoz MRT

That is the most beautiful CB I have ever seen. Euro guys make this car look the absolute best, IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    Do you remember when I posted daily? Yeah, im back maybe... This was my Home. been searching for a rust free cb7 but no luck yet.

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
    So Im hanging out with my friend Isaiah aka i-07 and I found this car for sale:

I had seen this car floating around in the Concord area and then boom it hit me.

This exact car was at the Hooters meet in 2009 in Mass

LOL!!!! Look at the price, they will never get that Haha!

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
    im looking forward to seeing who sticks around with this chassis as they are now continuing to age past the age of general usage. Hopefully there is a concentration of real hardcore tuners and OGs. its good to see some coming back around
    I'll be around, and more active when I get her on the road again.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisMario88
    replied
    Remember when Ztinaldoz was an active member and working on his Accord?

Damn.. This kinda makes me abit pissed off that I never made a user on this
    forum before.. Although I didn't own an Accord untill a couple of years later, I
    still find it quite disturbing that I've known about this forum since 2008..

So no disrespect intended to the noble ones who have sailed stedy with
    CB7Tuner, but I feel he deserve to have some new light shined on his thread:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=103934

* i cri everitim *

Leave a comment:

• cp[mike]
    replied
    im looking forward to seeing who sticks around with this chassis as they are now continuing to age past the age of general usage. Hopefully there is a concentration of real hardcore tuners and OGs. its good to see some coming back around

Leave a comment:

• br0nx finest
    replied
    I'm back

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    Too many people have dropped out of the accord game

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post
    Yeah, I remember Lithium92 and USC back when they were posting alot on the boards. That was back in the day when I didn't have a CB7 yet and I was still modding my Camry.....crazy....I remember at one point when I first got a hold of my CB, I was thinking, "damn one of these days, I'm gonna have a member's ride page too, as soon as I actually start doing shit to it...."
    I remember when your car made HT and this place kinda BLEW up over it I think more towards the jealousy side everything just cemeneted in place afterwards with the launch of your blog.

One of the first times I ever met Maple and the countless stories he would post about his troubles.

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    Hmmm Cb77777

Leave a comment:

• AccordWarrior
    replied
    Was that owned by member Charlie88xx(random numbers)? He made 15 threads asking about World Sport 2?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X