No announcement yet.

*Poll* Rim color choice...please vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ much better. exactly what Wikked recommended, but w/ the mirror-polished lip.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

drool man.... seriously consider it... SERIOUSLY...

LIKE.. ILL KILL J00 NIKKAHH

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

LOLL man i dunno guys...i'll think it over

only problem is finding high temp color matched paint? i dont think the regular duplicolor automotive paint would hold up to the rim heat? but im not sure?

My members ride thread

Comment

come on now.. a baller (in car modifications)... like u doesnt spray paint there shit.. they do it right.. they do it the fliplyricisit way.. so get them bishes powder coated... if all else fails have someone mix u a can of ur own paint.. and then spray them urself..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
            come on now.. a baller (in car modifications)... like u doesnt spray paint there shit.. they do it right.. they do it the fliplyricisit way.. so get them bishes powder coated... if all else fails have someone mix u a can of ur own paint.. and then spray them urself..

Yea i whole heartedly agree with whats been said so far...deff a fuckin score and yea dont spray unless u must...powder coat all the way baby.

Comment

green is teh new gunmetal...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

I like bronze w/ polished lip. Epecially if your going white.

Comment

chrome for show or glossy black with chrome lip
                  My members ride thread

Comment

heres the Bronze With Polished Lip i agree would look nice if u were goin white

Are they off an Early Lancer ?

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1

or

or

or

(full bronze)

or

another all-solid color?

gogogo
                      first 3 are a winner. im leaing more towards the black with the red or the black with there polished lip

Comment

Originally posted by UK - Accord
                        heres the Bronze With Polished Lip i agree would look nice if u were goin white

Are they off an Early Lancer ?
                        thanks for that, man!

yep I will definitely consider these other choices after the tires get mounted. For now they'll be full polished and i'll get pics of em on the car and see how i like em. Frustrating day....I used yet ANOTHER can of stripper (dupli color stripper is garbage)...this is my 4th can of paint stripper...and still not all of it is stripped. The paint on these things is ridiculous...but it's almost there. One more can and they should be ready for sanding. Taking awhile but I feel it'll be worth the wait. I wanna wait til after the tires are mounted before considering doing any painting cuz tire shops tend to dent up rims when they mount tires. Oh, and the rims aren't off any car...they're not oem...they're aftermarket enkeis...they're just old school, i think big more with the 240 and subie guys back in the day

I've kinda fallen in love with polished rims now, they look sick with low drops...this teg to me is perfection:

thanks again guys
                        Last edited by fliplyricist1; 05-10-2006, 10:28 PM.

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                        X