This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clicksor Sucks.....

Man I am tired of seeing RED word ad links in every damn thread, and now the pop-ups.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god yes.. its just HORRIBLE!!

stfu.

Comment

i think you meant Clicksor Sux0rz!!!one1111
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
        oh my god yes.. its just HORRIBLE!!

stfu.

What a grown up reply.
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What a grown up thread. Clicksor is keeping this site free for you. Deev doesnt have a bottomless wallet, you know.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

I havnt got the pop ups yet..i got that green bookmark bar the other day (havnt got it since). Its not that bad, it pays for the site, so...yeah, deal.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
              What a grown up thread. Clicksor is keeping this site free for you. Deev doesnt have a bottomless wallet, you know.

Ads are fine. Stick them at the top of the board and be done with it. But when it takes over the entire board, sticking ad's in every thread, then its annoying.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Then instead of simply bitching like an average American teenager (I dont care how old you really are, its how youre acting) do something productive. Find Deev a better advertising alternative. Donate. Do something.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                  Then instead of simply bitching like an average American teenager (I dont care how old you really are, its how youre acting) do something productive. Find Deev a better advertising alternative. Donate. Do something.

Looks around the board..... Doesn't see a "donate" button.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

two words...

Firefox...

Adblock...
                    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                      Looks around the board..... Doesn't see a "donate" button.
                      hmm, why not PM deev about it? Im sure he wouldnt mind if some money just showed up in his paypal account.
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

What would you guys think of a membership idea like accordtuner has...only not as bad.

example..mabye we can calculate exactly how much money a single person generates by having the clicksor ads, and make that the monthly payment (i would say no more than $1). And with that we can completely disable the ads. Then for say $2 a month or something, you can add an avitar or some other special features?

Just a thought that popped into my head, i hate to have this site end up like accord tuner. But this would mean that NOTHING would change if you didnt donate anything, but you would get special things if you DID donate.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                          two words...

Firefox...

Adblock...

I HAVE fire fox, and pop-up blocker. but that don't do anything about the red links in every thread. Just cuz the word CAR, or HONDA, or soemthing, they have to link it to some damn ad.
                          Last edited by 4thgenaccord; 05-18-2006, 03:34 PM.
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            What would you guys think of a membership idea like accordtuner has...only not as bad.

example..mabye we can calculate exactly how much money a single person generates by having the clicksor ads, and make that the monthly payment (i would say no more than $1). And with that we can completely disable the ads. Then for say $2 a month or something, you can add an avitar or some other special features?

Just a thought that popped into my head, i hate to have this site end up like accord tuner. But this would mean that NOTHING would change if you didnt donate anything, but you would get special things if you DID donate.
                            We dont have avitars as it is, so whats the difference? AT has a good plan. Their ads are at the top of the board, they don't interfer with threads, and the members have the option to view it or not.
                            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                              We dont have avitars as it is, so whats the difference? AT has a good plan. Their ads are at the top of the board, they don't interfer with threads, and the members have the option to view it or not.
                              I know we dont have avitars. i said we could GET them if we donated...

Accordtuners ads are MUCH more intrusive than the ones on this site. they are smack dad in the middle of threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X