Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much as the government made off of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much as the government made off of you?

How much has the government made off of you in automobile tickets?
    So far statistics show that the government has made 20 million dollars in tickets,reposessions, over bullshit like

--Tinted windows-well this was at night time got that reduced to 50 bucks

-lowered car-pfft year right no money for them

-headlights-this cop was crazy he said my lights cannot be blue

-No rear seats-I told em its not like anyone rides in my car except my girl no money for them

-muffler thats common-showed pictures of car when i got it stock as a virgin magnaflow,cops go hard for a shiney muffler got ticket reduced from 75 - 35 dollars

-racing seats-Modified seats wtf judge laughed at cop beat that

-seatbelt harness-I still have the original ones in there so i beat that

-tags expired for emmissions-once a year thing i know

-registration expired- my mistake wasnt paying attention because its only once a year
    I paid about throughout the whole year and one time i got caught off guard and the department of financial revanue had my shit on file for a ticket that some cop gave me.

I mailed it in they held it for 5 months which totalled out to 250 bucks with the latefee already in it so altogether i paid about atleast 350 in tickets through 1 whole year when they was up on that ticket shit. I vowed never again to be caught up in that bullshit. Anyone else went though some hard times having an import

if you mean state government then ...

lets see... i would say 1,000 bucks + within a 2 year span

Comment

i wonder how much they made off maple

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        i wonder how much they made off maple

probaly nothing cause hes broke

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
          probaly nothing cause hes broke

or everything.. thats why he's broke

Comment

41-30
            67-55
            54-45
            72-40
            62-45

i dunno... anywhere from 75 to 130 a pop...

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by aero
              or everything.. thats why he's broke
              he actually hasn't paid most of his tickets, doesn't get as many as he claims, and usually gets out of most of them in court for some odd reason.

and isn't it the state that makes the money, not the government in total?
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

In the past 5 years, I've spent about $300 in tickets. I've only had one moving violation, which was dropped. The others were $100 window tint tickets in Ohio.. two of those to be exact that I remember.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Zero. I guess I obey the law.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                    In the past 5 years, I've spent about $300 in tickets. I've only had one moving violation, which was dropped. The others were $100 window tint tickets in Ohio.. two of those to be exact that I remember.

yeah...on the window tint...NO SHIT....these fuckers are like Flies on shit ..when it comes to TINT...

this state SUCKS DEAD DONKEY DICK!!
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      How much has the government made off of you in automobile tickets?
                      So far statistics show that the government has made 20 million dollars in tickets,reposessions, over bullshit like

--Tinted windows-well this was at night time got that reduced to 50 bucks

-lowered car-pfft year right no money for them

-headlights-this cop was crazy he said my lights cannot be blue

-No rear seats-I told em its not like anyone rides in my car except my girl no money for them

-muffler thats common-showed pictures of car when i got it stock as a virgin magnaflow,cops go hard for a shiney muffler got ticket reduced from 75 - 35 dollars

-racing seats-Modified seats wtf judge laughed at cop beat that

-seatbelt harness-I still have the original ones in there so i beat that

-tags expired for emmissions-once a year thing i know

-registration expired- my mistake wasnt paying attention because its only once a year
                      I paid about throughout the whole year and one time i got caught off guard and the department of financial revanue had my shit on file for a ticket that some cop gave me.

I mailed it in they held it for 5 months which totalled out to 250 bucks with the latefee already in it so altogether i paid about atleast 350 in tickets through 1 whole year when they was up on that ticket shit. I vowed never again to be caught up in that bullshit. Anyone else went though some hard times having an import

WTF they pulled you over for having Blue bulbs????? fucking PRICKS....Oh ...BMWs and MERCEDES and whatever EXPENSIVE car can have those BLUE HIDS..but we can't??????

WTF......

that shit don't make any sense....if you look head on to a EXPENSIVE car...they have those blue lights.....why can't any other car have em?????

fucking COPS...they should stick to attending more SERIOUS shit like....MURDERERS...SERIAL RAPISTS...DRUG BUSTS...shit like that.....

it seems cops RAN OUT of things to do....
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

aren't HID's technically purple? i'm colorblind and can't see the color purple at all, usually looks navy blue to me, but i always see people calling them purple

as for the tint thing, it makes sense but they should enforce it consistently......regardless of what time it is, the meter will see how much of the available light gets through and that's how it reads........they aren't supposed to be able to ticket you for tint without that meter, which they're usually without

i've done well the past couple of years, but they've got me for this:

reckless driving $250 (racing in BFE and got busted)
                        failing to yield right of way to an emergency vehicle $350 (cop ran a light and i paid)
                        speeding multiple times $725 (i drive fast)
                        loud muffler $15 (new car, got busted)
                        seat belt $25 (gave me that instead of a speeding ticket, nice cop, i had it on)
                        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Let's see if i didnt win when I fought these tickets id be 10grand in the whole

Ive had approx 10 Tint tickets 250$ a pop
                          Ive had 2 speeding since i was 16 600$ total
                          Drag Racing 500$
                          license plate cover 50$
                          Exhaust tickets 300$

and some other shit I forget

Ricky, 15$ for loud muffler, fucking hicks. I need to move down south

Comment

Ahh about 2-300 in moving violations...3 tickets for seatbelts at 15 a pop....so maybe close to 6-700$...not bad...i should have gotten tickets for way worse shit like passing cars on blind curves and racing around like a madman but i try not to do stupid shit so ive been good about it since the end of last year.

Comment

I have about $250 between two tickets, first was modded susp, exhaust, and def. equip, second was exhaust

in MA, i believe the police officer's station gets half the money, the rest goes to the court for fines

Comment

Working...
                              X