Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok .. Hope this is'nt Asking Too Much ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok .. Hope this is'nt Asking Too Much ...

I need pics of your gray interiors .. preferably stock and with a 5 speed ... Cloth, no leather.
    Also .. preferably with the cloth falling down like when the glue let go .. lol

Reason I need this is .. I'm soon to be complete with my SE Tan Interior .. and well errr,
    I didnt make any pics of my old gray cloth before I started this project ..

I went to the Member's Rides .. but whew .. way too much to look at .. I also tried searching
    but for some reason gray interior, or gray door panels, or whatever I try to type in
    does not yield my required results .. phhht !

Anyway .. if you have a gray interior, and you have a member's page with pics ..
    drop in and say so .. and I'll search the member's section for your CB7 ..

Or .. if you have some pics that are'nt on the site .. drop um in here ..
    LOL .. I'd love it if someone had a few pics of the gray door panels with the cloth
    simply drooping down .. it'll also bring back some .. well, not too fond memories ..

Thanks you guyz !!!
    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

So you want these pics just too look at since you dont have that interior anymore? Thats kind of odd...hmmm well i wish i could help but i have the SE tan too

Comment

I do I have a sedan im picking up tommrow my new car with gray interior

Ill get pics tommrow night

Comment

Hahaa .. lmao Ralphie .. umm no, not to just look at, but to have a before and after ...
        Credit will be given where credit is due .. I assure you .. I simply wanna start a pic profile
        and to have a record of what was once a nightmare ..

Maple thanks bud .. I been following your thread on the new CB7 .. pics dude ..
        Lots and Lots of Pics !!!

Thanks again ..
        Tomi

Comment

I wish I had grey interior. Good luck on the pics. I want to see lots of them on your new interior!
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
            I wish I had grey interior. Good luck on the pics. I want to see lots of them on your new interior!
            i have interiour you have to get the doorpanels i have the seats and shit for ya if your interested

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
              I have the gray parts that I took out so far, but I've saved them for one our members.
              If he falls thru, I'd be happy to sell them to you .. I'm just waiting to hear back from him.

Maple and Sparkle .. I sent you guyz PM's .. you aint gonna believe your eyes .. lol.

A Hui Hou !!!
              Tomi

Comment

Click my sig picture. It has quite a few grey int/5 speed pics.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I'll take some pics tomorrow of mine and post them in my members ride thread. I'll post the link later.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                  91 accord lx (5spd)
                  92 accord lx (5spd)
                  93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Working...
                  X