New muffler pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New muffler pictures

Okay everyone ive doe some thinkign and im taking it to a whole new level. Im takin the turbo muffler off and im either going to sell it or put it on my next turbo project. But well anyway heres food for thought and pictures of my new magnaflow muffler.

I might buy it from you, if you do sell it how much shipped to 27107 NC

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

On that note here are some pictures of the muffler installed it still pulls strong as hell and its quiet. I passed by a cop just 10 minutes ago being that its ticket season and i rolled right passed him he didnt even give a second look at me gawd that feels good

I think i have a nack for this shit. I went straight there shah let me use the other spot on the lift and his boy sergio got the work done 1 -2-3 done back home and it hasnt even been half an hour since i been there lol next within a couple of weeks imma get a carbonfiber trunk!

Comment

good shit meng...running a bit rich eh?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          good shit meng...running a bit rich eh?
          yeah that was from my earlier days with turbo and all that shit and last but not least me having to throw back on the stock fuel pressure regulator the last one was giving me hassle lol

Comment

looking good!

i had the same one

[img]http://www.****.com/mauri/rear%20underbody%20shot.JPG[/img]

it was quiet but i wanted more silence. so i took it off and put a real apexi world sport canister.

Comment

Yo I might have to get the same one. This Twin Loop is killing me. How much was it? I might have to come out there Saturday after I do my springs...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                looking good!

i had the same one

[img]http://www.****.com/mauri/rear%20underbody%20shot.JPG[/img]

it was quiet but i wanted more silence. so i took it off and put a real apexi world sport canister.
                maury i understand what your saying definitely but. You want it for looks too thats understandable. I want my shit for basically no looks and mostly performance. As for me i wanna be able to pass by a cop have him look at it and be like hmm its stock and keep it moving or anyone else for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  Yo I might have to get the same one. This Twin Loop is killing me. How much was it? I might have to come out there Saturday after I do my springs...
                  the muffler was only 62 bucks shipped to your crib homey it came 2 days later.

Comment

sparke what is up with that metal plate above your exhaust?..

btw i have a apexi ws/2 turbo muffler...but i think its a bit raspy because of the 3 inch inlet and 4 inch exit...

i want to sell and just get a normal apexi ws/2..since i no longer want to go turbo....
                    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 08-17-2006, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      well its funny you should mention that when i had my exhaust that was welded up on there my car shoots alotta fireballs when i shift when i run the car hard done it so many times that the bumper began to melt so i put a metal plate abov it to keep it from melting that didnt help so instead its like a shield for the flames and exhaust soot that builds up on it. Its made out of the heat tempered material from off a stove i cut out a small section and had it riveted in on the bumper with a rivetgun

Comment

btw i have a apexi ws/2 turbo muffler...but i think its a bit raspy because of the 3 inch inlet and 4 inch exit...

i want to sell and just get a normal apexi ws/2..since i no longer want to go turbo....
                        then hop on the bangwaggon and cop one and your all set. No need to be loud nowadays and being the center of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          then hop on the bangwaggon and cop one and your all set. No need to be loud nowadays and being the center of attention.
                          was your turbo muffler raspy?

my apexi is not loud..it has a deep tone..but at a certain rpm..it hits a raspy note..you know what im talking about....

i think if i would have gotten the regular ws/2 instead of the turbo version it would have cut out the raspiness.... ..

Comment

Does that new magnaflow have a good sound to it? I know it may be not as noisy as the previous one, but on a scale of 1-10 where would you rate the last one and then the new one? Cuz i love my current, but i too am wanting something powerful and that will alow flow and creepablity, but i also like having that bit of rumble when i start up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

was your turbo muffler raspy?

my apexi is not loud..it has a deep tone..but at a certain rpm..it hits a raspy note..you know what im talking about....

i think if i would have gotten the regular ws/2 instead of the turbo version it would have cut out the raspiness.... ..
                              my turbo muffler was 3 through but the piping was 2.25 no muffling of any kind just resonated by the resonator but hollowed out at the end which = raspy yup

Comment

Working...
                              X