Felons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raceboy
    Am i the only one on here? I got convicted of second degree assault with a firearm & possession of cocaine with intent to sell, caught my first strike and did a 2 year bid in the pen (Monroe & Walla Walla Wa. state)

The reason i bring this up is Damn! man it's hard as hell to get a job these days, it's not like i'm unqualified i have a degree in media arts & broadcasting but after i give whom ever my resume they're like "wow your a shoe in" and after i pass the drug test the background check comes up they're like "whoa! nevermind" i'm tired of this shit man, people can't get a second chance these days?

I did my 2 years anger managment & 6 month in-patient drug program and got my parole # dropped in December.

I'm not going to reduce myself to working at McDonald's i'm not trying to say "poor me" i know i fucked up but how am i ever going to rehabilitate my life if i can't get a REAL Job?

Sorry for the rant, had to get that off my chest.

ahhh tears from a felon....j/k.....i'm married to one.....

Comment

washington state is a shitty place to catch a case in man.i caught my first felony there.did one stupid thing when i was 18 and its still haunting me at 34.mine was for stealing cars from dealerships.first offense ever and they nailed me to the wall.im still paying shit off up there.i learned my lesson and have been staright every since.washington state has more laws on the books than any other state.i really miss it up there too.but im not going back till i get every thing paid off they still have a warrant for me.lol. thank god its not extraditable.
      im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
      93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

be upfront with employers at the second interview about your situation before it comes up. Also dont be afraid to ask for a chance despite your setback. keep your head up tho shit always works out in the end.

"...B*tch got out the car lookin more like Freddy Jackson"

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
          washington state is a shitty place to catch a case in man.i caught my first felony there.did one stupid thing when i was 18 and its still haunting me at 34.mine was for stealing cars from dealerships.first offense ever and they nailed me to the wall.im still paying shit off up there.i learned my lesson and have been staright every since.washington state has more laws on the books than any other state.i really miss it up there too.but im not going back till i get every thing paid off they still have a warrant for me.lol. thank god its not extraditable.

Yeah they have a joke up there "Washington" come on vacation leave on probation.

Auto theft was CRAZY! where i lived (Vancouver) crazy enough there was alot of Russians locked up for GTA up there.

I have a warrent up there too because i currently owe 7,397 to Clark county for Restitution, but i haven't paid it for a while so they put a warrent out but it's non-extraditable. i got to go up there soon to take care of it.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by onyx10
            be upfront with employers at the second interview about your situation before it comes up. Also dont be afraid to ask for a chance despite your setback. keep your head up tho shit always works out in the end.
            Done that bro, go to the interview clean cut, dress shirt, tie, dress pants...i never lie on an app or anything, they just get uneasy when the see that gun charge.

Just got to keep on i guess, someone's gonna give me a chance sooner or later.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I used to live by that state penitentiary. Scary place…
              I wish you good luck.

Comment

Criminal theft and criminal damaging

almsot went to juvenille hall for a looonnnggg time

ended up being 425 dollars in restitution bewteen me and the other guy, and shit loads of diversionary programs and community service

that shit was worth it

its a long story

cliff notes:

my buddy and i always messed around in school and we added to the previously stolen form-parted-out computers in the band room

all the things done to them for all those years were pinned down on just the two of us

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

called juvy and sealed record for me
                  B&E wasn't my fault i was hangin with the people when they did it so i was considered a accomplis or something like that can't remember that was along time ago,

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                    I had went to sell an ounce to this cat that lived the collage apts. near WSU shit went bad, and dude brought a knife to a gun fight (he pulled a knife on me) i pulled my Glock, pistol whipped him, held him and his homie at gunpoint after i left the motherfuckers called the cops on me and they searched my civic and found my backpack with the coke & Glock in it.

My original charges were

1.Unlawful inprisonment

2.Kidnapping

3.first degree assault w/firearm

4.possession w/intent

Originally i was looking at 10-15 years but my pops & i shelled out a shitload of dough on a lawyer and Wa state has this thing called first time offender program, so i took a plee and got convicted of the assault & coke and took a strike on the violent charge.

wtf? i never knew this shit tony that sucks man, hope you can get back on your feet
                    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                      wtf? i never knew this shit tony that sucks man, hope you can get back on your feet
                      he only told us that day at his pad when we chilled and drank some beers.... you were probably drunk, huh.. jk jesus....

fuck it Tony!!! it's only a matter of time before you get hired..... i mean this happen how long ago..... and you've been clean since so that counts for something.... shit, and if no one ever wants to hire you, be your own boss.. you're a smart guy.... start your own business... it's hard but you've got wits and guts... just hang in there, buddy
                      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

why did college boy pull a knife on you? was he trying to jack you or didnt like your prices?

yeah hope you can find a good job... if not be your own boss... thats the only way you can be truly free imo.... 85% of the population is busting their ass for someone else profits only to make a living check by check...

im not in your shoes but something will come around... GL

Comment

why did college boy pull a knife on you? was he trying to jack you or didnt like your prices?

college boy was all rdy on some coke problly he started fienden(sp?) for it went all crazy when it was close or somthing.

Comment

i didnt read all the way the the thread but from what i did catch its rough ... my boy down in O-Town florida caught alot of drug charges and fellony grand theft, and on and on. well it was rough but he finally got on with a company building boats. it wasnt much at first but after 5 years he is making close to $20/hr as a assembly manager. now how did he land a job with such potential? private business owners, hit them up and let them know up front what the deal is and that you are looking for another chance in life. your clean and have served your time. get your foot in the door and then work up. dont hit mc donalds or walmart, like you said they are dead end jobs, hit assembly plants (plant managers, supervisors, and maintance normally make good money), construction (formans, supervisors, and engineers normally make good money), and if i read correctly you have a degree in some type of media try magazines for things your interested in it might not be alot of money but it could be a carreer your happy with. well good luck my man and keep your head up.

Comment

Hey seriously though, ....thanks you guys thanks for the encouragement and advice, you guy's are good people.

I'll get in to the story of collage boy and the knife in a lil' while, i don't have time to type it right now.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

whats good raceboy? i usually dont post up in the off-topic forums, but this caught my eye, and after reading it i just wanted to say, way to keep it gangsta, i mean foreal, pullin out the glock and holdin tho 2 fucks up is classic. good luck gettin a job and shit, its hard to stay out of trouble these days.. lol
                                DOHC VTEC, BITCHES!

Comment

Working...
                                X