***ATTN* CustomLowz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***ATTN* CustomLowz

.o.k your giving me a headache with all you threads.....with in a hour you have produce atleast 6 threads on this off topic .............i can't catch up my computer is suffering from lost of breath......i luv ya.....but dam........i guess work is slow today and every other day......so i'm just going to put all my replies HERE and sign off to go home

ANY TIME AND ANY PLACE

yes i do hate females at times

yes i like thongs

and no i don't share

no i don't eat green eggs and ham

o.k i know i'm not the only one on this site thats going crazy with all your thread...they are very good....and they should make you your own very lil space on this site.....YES your the off topic master......

o.k gotta go chat later......MATT go ahead and take over.......i'm signing off..........

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
    .o.k your giving me a headache with all you threads.....with in a hour you have produce atleast 6 threads on this off topic .............i can't catch up my computer is suffering from lost of breath......i luv ya.....but dam........i guess work is slow today and every other day......so i'm just going to put all my replies HERE and sign off to go home

ANY TIME AND ANY PLACE

yes i do hate females at times

yes i like thongs

and no i don't share

no i don't eat green eggs and ham

o.k i know i'm not the only one on this site thats going crazy with all your thread...they are very good....and they should make you your own very lil space on this site.....YES your the off topic master......

o.k gotta go chat later......MATT go ahead and take over.......i'm signing off..........
    Ok, Bye Bye, I got it from here.

Comment

this girl always got me wonderin.

matt. i thkn your just bored durin the day. i know i can always count on one your threads to make me fall out my chair laughin. lol

Comment

Thats actually his job. Hes at the cb7tuner.com HG in a chair at a desk, and he runs the OT forums. He has mutiplie computers all with the fastest possible speeds, at his fingertips. How else do you think he was able to put up 6 threads in less then 5 minutes?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
          Thats actually his job. Hes at the cb7tuner.com HG in a chair at a desk, and he runs the OT forums. He has mutiplie computers all with the fastest possible speeds, at his fingertips. How else do you think he was able to put up 6 threads in less then 5 minutes?
          Its CB7Tuner.com Heaquarters, 4 computers with DOUBLE internet connections, and its 13 threads!

Comment

wow, it like without him for one day, it seem so quiet

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
              Its CB7Tuner.com Heaquarters, 4 computers with DOUBLE internet connections, and its 13 threads!

and a cute short spanish maid with a very short, barely there skirt and white see threw shirt. Serving you some food.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                and a cute short spanish maid with a very short, barely there skirt and white see threw shirt. Serving you some food.......lol
                Naw, but how about I hire you? You wont have to do anything other, that surfe the web and play games...

Comment

Naw, but how about I hire you? You wont have to do anything other, that surfe the web and play games...

Hey now that sounds like a taker!!!

Better get on that azul...

Comment

CustomLowz has nothing on this dude on another forum I frequent...

130 posts per day

Mind you, there's a 60 second limit between posts...you figure 4-5 minutes to read and think about what you're saying...130*5=650/60=damn near 10 hours straight of just pure posting everyday. Wowsers.

In any case...I support this movement

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      CustomLowz has nothing on this dude on another forum I frequent...

130 posts per day
                      Ha, that's funny his AVERAGE right now is 1.67 per day......mines is 6.61. Of course, I just joined back in Jan of '06 but the consistency is there for now. lol
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                        Ha, that's funny his AVERAGE right now is 1.67 per day......mines is 6.61. Of course, I just joined back in Jan of '06 but the consistency is there for now. lol
                        lol

Comment

silly i was talkinh about me

i'm short --5'3
                          i'm spanish --puerto rican
                          i own a black skirt --so short thats its not even called a skirt....
                          i own a white shirt --a couple of them just pick one

hahahahaha but playing games sounds good to me

i'll take it

how much you pay an hour?
                          what days i got off?
                          do i get vacations?
                          how about hoilday pay?
                          do you have a union?
                          healt benefits?
                          how many hours will i'll be working/playing?

Comment

Ur Fired!
                            DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Originally posted by defjamon22z
                              Ur Fired!

no ur fired...i quite..........i didn't want to bend down and serve you food anyway...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X