i got alot of cb SH1t but no CB , YO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got alot of cb SH1t but no CB , YO!

so yea if you didnt know, my car was inpounded and sold to make a super long story short(plus i dont wana think about that shit gets me too fucking pist)
    is just funny now i got all this shit that i was going to put in the car collecting dust in the baseman, but am going to hold on to them and get a south rust free cb and finaly fucking finish my project, "I WILL BOOST A FUCKING CB NO mata what".

enjoy guys

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

what in the world man? lmao. wish i had it like that

Comment

WTF? haha I was like...thats alot of pieces of course coz it's a turbokit..... then I scrolled down more

I feel your pain man, I totalled my CB7 and I have lots of jdm backup parts to throw onto my next CB7 but I can't find a damn clean CB7 to buy!
      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

looks like you're gonna have some fun when the days come!
        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

^
          ^
          ^
          ^
          i get jelous every time i see this guys' car. bastard. yeah im hatin. lmao

back to the topic. i had wrecked my car like 2 years ago and i was mad cuz i had parts for it but no where to put them. then i sold all the parts now i wish i didnt b/c i got another cb7

Comment

damn i want your wheels where did u buy the kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              i get jelous every time i see this guys' car. bastard. yeah im hatin. lmao

back to the topic. i had wrecked my car like 2 years ago and i was mad cuz i had parts for it but no where to put them. then i sold all the parts now i wish i didnt b/c i got another cb7

ill trade the parts for the cb, lol
              but yea thats why even tho as hard as it is, i think am going to keep my parts and wait around till i get a nice coupe 5sp and finaly finish my project,
              all the dsm and honda guys in my area are trying to make me sell em lol.
              and mapple i got the kit from ebay and the rims 2
              it really sucks to be in my shoes, tunning the cb was my past time i mean every second that i had free used to go into it, i guess now ill have more time for the wife and catch up with pc a lil

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
                WTF? haha I was like...thats alot of pieces of course coz it's a turbokit..... then I scrolled down more

I feel your pain man, I totalled my CB7 and I have lots of jdm backup parts to throw onto my next CB7 but I can't find a damn clean CB7 to buy!
                Kurobei clear your pm box its full we gotta talk!
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

these are the only memory left of the car i never really cared to take pics of it( i was thinking of having car for a LOOONNGG time) and not to mention ppl made fun it cuz of colors but i dont care SPEED > looks (its weird but i kinda wanted to leave the car just the way it looks and make it a sleeper )
                  think of the ugly ducky story and u get my drifft

if anyone see my car let me know ill buy it back from the person who bought it

Comment

small turbo's make baby jesus cry.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Please get rid of your t-too small your cb7 will cry!
                      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

that was just the beginning, i know its small but i was not going to push nothing pass 8 psi so heat dont kill turbo and give alot of heat soak plus i be boosting at what idle lol and TRUST me i wanted something bigger maybe 16g or even a t3/t4 hybrid but like i said that was just the biginning .
                        i had alot of plans for that car i was addicted to it, my wife hated her and know all and all she a lil happy lol and its true now i been spending all my cash at the house and we about to move out wen we were planning to move out sometime next year lol.

Comment

where did you get that intercooler piping kit?

ILBB
                          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

If you have the vin number you should be able to find it. Go to the DMV. I think it is public record that you can find out who has it. ( I could be wrong)

Comment

Hey whats up its JR wit the JDM h22a swapped green cb7. what size r those rims and how much do u want for them and the wing

Comment

Working...
                              X