Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maple= Motor blown! x 2 in 3 months. Im fucking pissed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so eliot, you think your perfect eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      so eliot, you think your perfect eh?
      I don't think he said he was , just basically your flaws we've all witnessed.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

sorry for your bad luck but you had to do something in your car. did you have sex in your car at all? thats a number 1 NO NO if you did

Did you take part in stealing or breaking someone elses car and you being the driver?

If anyone and I mean anyone has done this you know you've gotten yours in return
        WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
          wayne just get a good running f22 and slap it back in there, hell mine had 178.000 and i was pushing nitrous thrrew it hoping it would go so i could do my swap but we just ended up pulling it out and swapping even though it still ran perfect.what ever you do dont buy somebody elses motor thats supposedly built, i swap motors for a living and ive had tons of these kids bring me motors that were suppose to be fully built,only to be truely screwed up by the idiot that owned it before.or if you want i can probably find you an h22 for around 500.00 yeah i know they dont exist but it's weird i find them all the time.matter of fact one just went last week for 600.00.
          thats what im gettin mine for

Ride List
          1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
          2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
          newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

get another motor dont cheap out on anything. and keep up with maintenance and drive it like a grandma. quality is the thing to go for. i have 188000 miles and im still runnin strong....late
            cant wait till im all done

Comment

damn wayne....maybe take a hint....?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

blaze you found/find H22s around here for $500?!? holy cow

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Abeerdrinker
                  did you have sex in your car at all? thats a number 1 NO NO if you did
                  What's wrong with sex in the car?

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

its okay im gona part out my coupe.

Getting a 02 civic coupe within a week =)

Comment

i'm gonna feel bad for the civic..
                      http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

You need Jesus..........

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7
                          You need Jesus..........
                          and one hell of a Miracle.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                          X