No announcement yet.

142 mph in a 55 mph zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes a spoiled kid and his parents obviously got money. look at the neighborhood. they thought he would be responsible at least to sum extent. well looks like they played with fire and got burnt. they r lucky all he got was a ticket and not a phone call from the police sayin come identify the body.
    cant wait till im all done

Comment

the only time i run is when i know they havent seen my license plate because otherwise they can call in and your pretty much fucked.
      ]

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

^^^^^ **NEW HIGH SCORE** ^^^^^

Anyways the fastest that I have been caught doing was 86 in a 70... Doesnt sound like much but I hit the brakes when I saw the cop sitting on the entrance ramp.. Got it down from right around 100 before he got me locked in... I had some man running right beside me in a Civic.. Dude didnt get pulled over right then but the same cop managed to get his license number (overheard it on my scanner when he ran my plate the first time).. After I got my ticket for doing 86 I caught up to the Civic pulled over a mile ahead of where I had been stopped. He didnt get far. Later

Comment

Working...
          X