142 mph in a 55 mph zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

142 mph in a 55 mph zone

Just saw this on the news and thought it was worth sharing... Apparently this kid was late for curfew so he tested the limits of the Porter County, Indiana Police's radar guns...

16-year-old Clocked Driving 142 in 55 mph Zone

Valparaiso, IN police say they stopped a teenager driving 142 miles per hour in a 55 mile-per-hour zone over the weekend.

Sixteen-year-old Brandon Raap was charged with speeding and misdemeanor reckless driving. He also faces a license suspension.

Raap was stopped by Porter County police at 12:40 a.m. Saturday after he turned his 2004 Subaru Impreza off US 30 near Valparaiso.

The teen told the arresting officer that he was late getting home and did not want his parents to get mad at him.

...Hopefully the road was pretty empty do be doing speeds like that. And he must have really slowed down for the cop to catch him.. Later

wow i hate stupid people.

i hope all his friends laugh at him while his car is impounded. What a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
      i hope all his friends laugh at him while his car is impounded. What a douche.
      He went from being the cool kid with the fast WRX to the kid that mommy and daddy took to and from school... I want to see that dash cam video of the cruiser chasing him down... Wonder what that conversation was like? LOL. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
        He went from being the cool kid with the fast WRX to the kid that mommy and daddy took to and from school... I want to see that dash cam video of the cruiser chasing him down... Wonder what that conversation was like? LOL. Later

exactly.

rofl yea im sure they were clowning him like a mofo, cuz you know, like cops are dicks lol but if he cant comprehend the use of a fucking cell phone or even time for that matter he shouldnt be behind the wheel of a car.

Id strap his ass into the big comfy seat of a short bus.

lata.

Comment

this is why teens like me get a bad rep.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
            and anyone under the age of 30 in a import....

it sucks but someone is always gonna do some dumb shit. Thankgod he didnt tbone a minivan with a family in it cuz thats usually how these stories end up.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
              Exactly...All it takes to ruin the good things in life is one bad apple... One of the reasons I dont miss being a teenager... 21 here. Later

Comment

word. if i were him, and going that fast. i wouldn't of stopped. he coulda hid from that cop. 142 is fast as shit. it'd take a good while for that cop to catch up to him from a dead stop. not RUN from the police, but hide. all that cop saw was a car fly by him. no plates. just find somebodys driveway to sit in for about an hour. haha.

that's just me though.

i was doing 145 in a 35 (in the corvette)

no cops though.
                Last edited by npor; 12-14-2006, 12:09 AM.

Comment

I remember reading this on the local forum lol.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                    word. if i were him, and going that fast. i wouldn't of stopped. he coulda hid from that cop. 142 is fast as shit. it'd take a good while for that cop to catch up to him from a dead stop. not RUN from the police, but hide. all that cop saw was a car fly by him. no plates. just find somebodys driveway to sit in for about an hour. haha.

that's just me though.

i was doing 145 in a 35 (in the corvette)

no cops though.

it sounds good but it wouldnt work out that way unless you got lucky, as i i know those cruisers arent the fastest out there but they get up pretty fucking quick...ive been doing like 85-90 and from a dead stop cops have been up my ass VERY fast.

I understand 85-90 is differnet then 142 lol but still its deff not worth the risk and as dumb as he sounds he would have ended up in someones living room.

fucking state police here have a damn charger!!!! your not outrunning that bitch and if helicopters get involved fuck that game over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      it sounds good but it wouldnt work out that way unless you got lucky, as i i know those cruisers arent the fastest out there but they get up pretty fucking quick...ive been doing like 85-90 and from a dead stop cops have been up my ass VERY fast.

I understand 85-90 is differnet then 142 lol but still its deff not worth the risk and as dumb as he sounds he would have ended up in someones living room.

fucking state police here have a damn charger!!!! your not outrunning that bitch and if helicopters get involved fuck that game over.

word. for SOME reason, a cop flicked his lights on and turned around when i passed one on the road. it was on a road RIGHT enxt to my house. i was like 30ft from the entrance to my neighborhood. he flicked his lights on, and took a longass time to turn around. i saw that, and was like "oh fuck". so i kept on going, turned into my neighborhood, and down my street. i pulled right up in my driveway, and headed straight to the back yard. parked my car in the back yard, then sat in the garage and watched that cop creep by. that was some scary shit. i wasn't doign anything wrong though. wasn't speeding, or anything stupid. so i'll never know why he wanted to pull me over.

Comment

i bet he enjoyed ripping that WRX up.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                          word. for SOME reason, a cop flicked his lights on and turned around when i passed one on the road. it was on a road RIGHT enxt to my house. i was like 30ft from the entrance to my neighborhood. he flicked his lights on, and took a longass time to turn around. i saw that, and was like "oh fuck". so i kept on going, turned into my neighborhood, and down my street. i pulled right up in my driveway, and headed straight to the back yard. parked my car in the back yard, then sat in the garage and watched that cop creep by. that was some scary shit. i wasn't doign anything wrong though. wasn't speeding, or anything stupid. so i'll never know why he wanted to pull me over.

lol u know what i did lol.

i was driving down the road right, didnt have my seatbelt on and its a 15 dollar ticket over here.

So im driving and i get into a right turning lane to go to the shop i hang at. So as im merging into this right lane i see the nose of a cruiser sticking out to pull out and he sees me and notices no seat belt.

Well he wanted to pull out behind me but someone beat him too it so he had to wait and i knew he was going to pull me over so instead of going where i was going to go i pulled into the parking lot of a food lion and and found a spot and got out and he pulled in seconds later and just rolled by me and grilled me lol i was like fuck you bitch and he figured too late i guess iwas out the car lol

then i got back in when he dipped and went about my way!
                          Last edited by Ralphie; 12-14-2006, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Nice is all i have to say.
                            uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

my friend and i drifted his suburban through a crowded shopping mall...stupid but exilerating.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X