Anyone have family in the military?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have family in the military?

Hey guys i just wanted to start a thread about military families. My girlfriends sisters, boyfriend just got called back to iraq hes a scout sniper in the marines and he leaves tonight. Whats bad is My girlfriends brother was in afganistan for 2 years and iraq for 2 year and he finally came back and was in a car accident right outside his base and he passed away. so i can only imagine how much my girlfriends sister is worried and i just wanted to see how many supporters we have for the true heroes of this nation.

Please pray for our troops

and please if you don't have anything positive to say don't post because im not trying to stir up anyones beliefs
    Semper Fi

Chris's brother is in the Army Reserves and wants to go active, which I'm sure his fiance does NOT like. I personally don't want a future brother-in-law over there. It's bad enough not knowing a cousins aunt(other side of my cousins family) over there. I'd hate to lose either of them.

Comment

My brother is in the army reserves 31 bravo I was gonne serve 31 bravo also but I have back problems lol!
      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

My brothers in the Marines and served 7 or 8 months in Iraq, plus a month or two in Japan. He had a blast both times too. But then again, he's not on the front lines either... Back at the base working on generators and whatnot.

Mad respect guys! Be safe
        PM me if you found this!!

Comment

I dont have any current family members in the military as of now. so i cant say i can relate to you all and your family in Iraq... I did have an uncle, however who was a navy seal. seal team two i believe he was in. He was my dads hero. may he RIP

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Joining the Air Force was my dream since as long as I could remember. I couldnt get accepted though due to my ADHD and a lack of weight lol. Both of my grandfathers were in the Military. My dad's father was in the Army about a year after WWII. And my mom's father served as active duty NAVY during WWII and almost reinlisted during Korea but my grandmother was pregnant so he decided against it. Later

Comment

My brothers leaving for afgan in February. Wish him and everyone else who has family overseas the best.

Comment

im in the guard and rotc, and my unit deploys in june, but i wont be joining them, as i have training to attend once i hit LT in may that will take about 4-5 months.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Dad's in the Navy, uncle is in the Air Force

Comment

Im on active duty right now. I havent been "deployed" to a combat situation but was stationed overseas to Korea for a year. This life has been rewarding and respectable but at the same time its rough and lonely. Me personally, im going back home in 8 months to finish school and upgrade my yearly salary from what i make now(20k) to around 70-80k.

But yes, i wish everyone the best thats deployed, especially the family members. I know firsthand that it isnt so bad for soldiers because we get use to the lifestyle but it is really hard on the family members.

of the 20k soldiers going back to Iraq this year and so on ill have quite a few buddys there seeing as how Ft Stewart has about 16k soldiers and they are all set to be gone by late this year so hopefully they stay safe!

Comment

knew two peeps who just went into the marines...sad stuff meng
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

my dad and my uncle are in the national guard. and i have a cousin that is a marine. all of them are still in the states. my cousin was in kuwait(sp?) for about a year and a half. my dad is in columbia, sc and my uncle is in alabama. its not too bad
                        -Xavier

Comment

my blessings go to all my fellow military guys. i'm not active no more but u know what they say once a marine always a marine. one thing someone told me once, out of the blue at an airport and i never forgot it was " thanx for serving our country" ,so hey same to u guys

Comment

My bro just got asked if he would like to go to Iraq for a second tour. He denied, however if they don't get enough volunteers, away he goes...
                            PM me if you found this!!

Comment

ive been to combat twice..afganistan / iraq ... 4 yrs active duty army

now im in reserve doing retraining\

my mom did 20 yrs air force

Comment

Working...
                              X