what's wrong with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's wrong with you?

i hate most people, im mean to most people, and i suck at remembering things unless it has been organized and very specific. im antisocial, so i go thru school not talkign to anybody... basically im a loser, i sit at home all day online. dont even get me started, im perpetually depressed. this isnt gonna help. lol

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

I have a shitty memory, I'm anti-social, I hate dogs, I'm very impatient, tempermental, procrastinator, near sighted, unless something interests me I don't pay attention, and I like tuna with corn and mayo...

Comment

i'm lazy and i always procrastinate, w/o contacts i'm blind to far-away things, oily skin... so i break out easily, bad seasonal allergies, it's real hard for me to pay attention to things (ADD), i worry too much about everything, i can be jealous, and my priorities are all out of whack...

and i'm addicted to cb7tuner.com

Comment

i spend too much time on my car, i live life on the edge...i tend to become 'friends' with homeboys girl...i have a heavey foot...i sweat too damn much.

and im addicted to cb7...literally.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

ah yeah... cant forget the crappy allergies, and i am the MASTER procrastinator, u would need to be in my school to understand. just think normal procrastination and triple it and add a huge amount of laziness. im also the god of homework BSing.

also, i am addicted to cb7tuner. i recheck for new posts almost every 20 minutes, on here and also accordtuner. makes me feel like more of a loser.

Current cars:

Comment

i'm abt 5'11" and i weigh only 126lbs, a lot of women i know weigh a lot more then i do. i also have a big nose, i think.
            Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

hm pretty quiet until i really get to know you, have big ears IMO atleast, 6'2" and only 190pounds, hate needles, have ADD, have bad memory problems, im not too bright, get annoyed easily at bad drivers, i could go on probably

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

sounds like ADD is very common, what kinda shit ya'll on to fix it?...

i'm started on Adderol, but it killed my diet, i went down to 109lbs

so now i'm on Straterra.
                Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  6'2" and only 190pounds
                  what's wrong with that? that's average for that height. definitely not underweight, if that's what you're getting at.

Comment

yea, you're only abt 2" taller then me but about 65lbs more then me. thats def. not skinny, that sounds pretty healthy.
                    Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

im 5'10" and 120lbs... been that way for a loong time. im technically in the unhealth/underweight category :\

Current cars:

Comment

i have horrible anger problems (mostly road rage), im really judgemental and jump to conclusions, im mean to all of my friends, i could lose a couple pounds (5'8'', 160), i am officially the horniest person in the world, i cannot keep my mouth shut and i always spread rumors...to name a few. shit this really makes me feel bad

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

I have problems with anger. Sometimes my priorities are out of whack. I'm a neat freak. If something isn't the way I like it, I get stressed out. I have stress attacks sometimes. Also, I am quick to get pissed off about little things.
                          "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                            what's wrong with that? that's average for that height. definitely not underweight, if that's what you're getting at.
                            hmmm i guess, see knees and below i have chicken legs, like pure muscle no fat, thighs are very fat, both from playing hockey all my life lol. grew up a string bean i guess, started working out 1-2years ago, guess thats where all my weight is?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

as long as u can fart like a man, your set for life =).
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                              X