what's wrong with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accrdpower
    i think i win the award for whitest guy like....ever. lol most of my body hasn't seen the sun for i dunno like too many years lol but as to what is wrong with me.....thats debatable, what isn't wrong with me is the question
    Lol I meant my personality. It somewhat bothers people, because Im African American/Micronesian.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lmao o well then.....brain ain't functioning properly today
      My members ride thread

Comment

hmm.. i'm anti social, a smart ass, i'm kinda lazy...ok well im lazy, hard to keep a job, unfortunately shy around chicks, spend too much time/money/effort/life on my car(i dun hear it complainin) look into things a bit much.. hmm... oh an im only like 5'9 145... that and im puerto rican.. which apperantly is a problem here.. space out ALOT... and i have a very low self esteem.. yup..i think thats it.. BUT at least im a badass driver MWAHAHA
        But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

A.D.D. ... yeah .. its a pretty common thing for most folks .. take me for example ..
          One minute I'll really be into something I'm doing then .. err .. ahhh umm
          I forgot what I was gonna say .. doh!

Hui A Hou !!!
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

lets see.

-I always want things other people have, even when I already have it, but its not directly acessable to me (basically when I was here at school, and everyone else had a significant other, and so did I, but she was 5 hours away at home)
            -Im a REALLY picky eater
            -I hate trying new things
            -Im scared of meeting new people
            -Im uncomfortable talking to people I dont know
            -I cant talk to girls, even if Ive been friends with them for a while, if I like them as more than a friend
            -I dont like getting yelled at, to the point that I will do almost anything to avoid it.
            -I hate sharing my problems with some people, because I always feel like they arent serious enough to be worried about

theres some more that I cant think of.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

here we go...I have a ED which is Ectodermal Displaysia which mean i have no sweat glands, very little teeth(6 actuall), no hair on my arms and legs, i basically look like I have fuckin cancer but I dont. I procrastinate all the fuckin time, i let people push me around, im too damn nice, im antisocial, i cant drink beer unless its in a glass bottle, i should probably be dead or in jail by now, i masturbate way too much(its down to a routine), i somke(ciggs) even though i know i have bad lungs, thats all i can think of right now
              My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

i suck at life

I suck at life.
                I still live at home with my parents even though I'm 22. My excuse is that I wanted to save money while I was in college and I'm saving up for an h22 swap.
                I'm still a virgin(I choose to be but sometimes I feel depressed about it) and I'm not planning on losing it until marriage.
                I suck at socializing, most of my social life is on the web.
                My car is my number one hobby and I don't have enough money to make it fast yet so it's pretty much a grandma's car right now.
                And I don't give myself enough credit for my accomplishments.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

this thread is 5 years old, and now revived after 2 years. haha. nice.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteve_dan View Post
                    I suck at life.
                    I still live at home with my parents even though I'm 22. My excuse is that I wanted to save money while I was in college and I'm saving up for an h22 swap.
                    I'm still a virgin(I choose to be but sometimes I feel depressed about it) and I'm not planning on losing it until marriage.
                    I suck at socializing, most of my social life is on the web.
                    My car is my number one hobby and I don't have enough money to make it fast yet so it's pretty much a grandma's car right now.
                    And I don't give myself enough credit for my accomplishments.
                    that's pretty much everyone, don't let them think they're all doing better than you - most of the time, you're in the same boat as everyone around you

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Sept 03? Could this have been one of the first threads on CB7tuner...?

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                      i hate most people, im mean to most people, and i suck at remembering things unless it has been organized and very specific. im antisocial, so i go thru school not talkign to anybody... basically im a loser, i sit at home all day online. dont even get me started, im perpetually depressed. this isnt gonna help. lol
                      Has much changed in 4.5 years, Mike? Just curious...

Steve, i feel you 99% dude. Try having all that minus the virgin part and throw in a live-in gf of almost 5 years.

Im 23.
                      I dont still live with my parents, but i currently reside with them. As does my gf.
                      Im overweight.
                      I have acne i cant rid myself of.
                      Before April i hadnt had a job for 7 months--my current one is at McDonalds.
                      Almost every cent i make thats left after bills goes back to my car. Ive had it for 3 years and only have a handful of aesthetic upgrades.
                      My time off consists of errands, laundry, cb7tuner or a mix of the 3.
                      I used to be social bug with tons of friends, but oly cuz they were friends of my best friend. When he and i had a falling out, i lost touch with most of the ppl i talked to. Meaning, i now have very few friends. Only a few actual live within driving distance. Most are web buddies from years ago when i was SUPER anti-social and sepnt all my time jerking off or in a chatroom.

Id love nothing more than to be able to go out, take my car apart, figure out whats wrong with it and put it all back together, but i seem to be missing some step or something, cuz that just isnt(and doesnt) gonna happen.

Thats all i got for now...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Well everything you do career wise is just a stepping stone to something better.So don't worry about working at mcdonalds, you'll find something better when the time is right or you just cant stand the place anymore .

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                          Im bringin this back cuz im bored lol

- I get pissed really easily
                          - I hold grudges for a long time
                          - I sleep far too much
                          - I am a crazy procrastinator
                          - I pretty much fucked up everything in my life in the last 3 years
                          - I am a cocky son of a bitch
                          - If i dont like you, you will basically have to save my life to change that
                          - It takes alot for me to become friends with you
                          - I drink too much
                          - I smoke weed too much
                          - I lead girls on...get wat i want then ditch them...but then i feel bad so i start talkin to them again and the cycle continues like that

Edit- I get really pissed when ppl force their religion and beliefs on me

Theres lots more but i dont wanna type it all....the good thing is tho i realize all of these things and am doin my best to change the bad ones.
                          So 2 years since this post and Ive changed a bit...No longer smoke weed....No longer drink....I dont really get mad at anything any more....and I dont really sleep anymore...but thats cuz of my job....and I fucked some shit up last year....but Ive made everything a million times better this year...and since I moved away from all my old friends I had to give up being antisocial and start talking to people I didnt really know

Apart from that I still lead girls on....Im still pretty cocky....I almost didnt get a promotion at my job cuz of my cockyness....but im too good for them not to give me the promotion lol....Still hold grudges....and if i dont like you I probably wont learn to like you.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i wish people to die.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well lets see

- i'm 19 and i'm a virgin.
                              - i have acne that will not go away. it goes to a minimum, but not gone completely.
                              - i'm extremely sarcastic.
                              - i procrastinate like crazy.
                              - i hold grudges a long time too.

there's more, i just don't feel like typing it right now.
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Someone could be talking to me for a minute straight and I'll either not remember a word they said, or just not realize they were talking to me...g/f tends not to like this...lol

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22
                                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                                X