wheres waldo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres waldo

what ever happened to joey(stickydiljoe)
    i LOVE jdM

He left cause of some disagreements.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Joey left because of people being str8 up assholes and hating on him being featured in Honda Tuning.

A real fucking shame....i mean i dont know if he made it worse but from what i could gather he was a level headed dude that was respected here highly and some people just couldnt deal with that and hated on him.

Whatever the case he is still in the game and in the family, i dont think he got rid of his cb.

Some people on here personally know him and talk to him still so they can fill in details but it sucks that the one person who brought us that close to the surface was pushed out by the same people he was family too.

EDIT- and he didnt really leave, he lurks around he just doesnt post because he has better shit to do im sure like conquer the world rofl.

Comment

That is a damn shame. I saw that issue of HondaTuning before I was a member here and his car on the front page really inspired me. I caught a glimpse of the car on here when I first joined, but nothing after that. What I read in the one post I saw from him, it sounded like he was pissed at some people on here, but I know nothing of the story, just what I read

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

no offense to him, but thiers other cb7's here that i think would have been better to be on hondatuning. i think it was because its car was "mad jdm yo" but still it didnt appeal to me as much as others here.
            ]

Comment

i liked his car..alot.

Comment

people got mad at him?

why would people get mad at someone because thye made it? obviously it is because of jealousy. as for my reaction? it gives me competition because i want o be on that cover next!
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  people got mad at him?

why would people get mad at someone because thye made it? obviously it is because of jealousy. as for my reaction? it gives me competition because i want o be on that cover next!
                  People were hatin on him as mentioned because of the goods he had and I think some remarks. To me he looked to be a pretty cool guy. He's on other forums. If I was gettin hated on I would do the same shit. He had one of the cleanest cars on this site. There are others but his is in my top 10. But I dont get why people hated his car. It was nicely done IMO.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    People were hatin on him as mentioned because of the goods he had and I think some remarks. To me he looked to be a pretty cool guy. He's on other forums. If I was gettin hated on I would do the same shit. He had one of the cleanest cars on this site. There are others but his is in my top 10. But I dont get why people hated his car. It was nicely done IMO.

Thanks exactly my point.....no reason to hate....he was a nice guy that did his cb right and got noticed....

props to him.

Comment

ppl hated on him cause he would spend big bucks on REAL JDM shit for his cb while others would make replicas and try to sell them,i know that pissed him off but other than that joey was a cool dude and im happy a cb7 made it on tha cover so my hat goes off to him
                      i LOVE jdM

Comment

yea for realz....

i so wish i could see that car in person, among others on this forum as well...he aint the only one.

Comment

well 90% threads talkin about joey aka stickydiljoe will be closed. its only a matter of time before this one gets closed. im just gonna leave it at that.

hes also a good friend to me. Helped me out on my car and his hook ups.

anyway.... miss those wheres waldo books!!!

Comment

why will this be closed?

As long as no one causes a ruckus or starts talking shit about him then it wont be closed....

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                              why will this be closed?

As long as no one causes a ruckus or starts talking shit about him then it wont be closed....

STFU. Your a dumb ass. Everyone stinks. I hate you all. FORDS RULE!!!

LOL J/K Had to do something.

Note: J/K = Just Kidding which means the above is a joke. Not to be taken seriously.
                              Last edited by 4thgenaccord; 03-15-2007, 07:13 PM.
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X