No announcement yet.

RIP accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooo! One of the OG CB7tuners gone! At least you're alright, man... that's what really matters! So sad, though. That car was so clean!

Comment

GOD DAMN dude... thats horrible.

thank god ur ok tho, that musta been a rough ass hit...

guys just another testament for wearing seatbelts that shit saves lives you know.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Noo your car was sooo clean. Sorry to hear that man, I am glad you are alright.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Noooo! One of the OG CB7tuners gone! At least you're alright, man... that's what really matters! So sad, though. That car was so clean!
          still OG man.. remember i have my white accord too!

today i spent the day tearing apart my interior, going to convert my white accord's blue interior to tan....and taking the rear motor mount and distribitor and put it in the white one....needs it.

i will be taking my intake manifold out (f22a6 dual runner) as well to sell...and i will have some spare parts. probably be parting out the car.

hopefully find someone local who wants the tranny, the tranny was just rebuilt and motor is still strong. maybe they can take the car and pay for tow to have all that stuff.

thanks for the support guys, my girl just got released from the hospital today so she is resting at home.

i will probably have an extra set of tail lights and a spoiler for this car. hehe.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Damn bro I know how you feel first hand but did you asshole with the benz tag..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i'm glad to read that u and ur girl are okay, that's stuffs crazy man.. i'd be just as shocked as u after something like that.

Keep on truckin' man .. so u have another cb? a white one this going to be ur new car?
              -:Ĥ:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Were u wearing your lap belt? or just the motorized shoulder belt?

Glad you're ok.

I hate to see this.

Reminds me of my white one, but atleast that one was fixeable.
                It was only the front bumber and new rad support.
                I even used my original headlights.

Comment

dam mayne i was lookin forward to you comming out to the nor cal meets...atleast you got your gurl thats everythin she can push you to make another car if you want too...aye still try to come to the meets tho if you wanna keep your intrests in the cars
                  Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

damn...a OG...

good thing you alright tho. keep it cb7'n

Comment

I would have hit that stupid fuck in the benz. Even with your girl in the car you have her as a witness to how idiotic that stupid fuck in the benz drives. I hope he loses his car,that should be soon too. On that note that goes to every dumb fuck who drives one and bmw's aswell all of them cant drive for shits to save their fucking life. Im okay i just had to get that out sorry.

Comment

Damn dude that really sucks!

then again I remmeber along time ago you posted saying you smashed your car and there were pictures of some other car that looked almost the same as yours. Hopefully your not fooling us.

your car was mint

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          Damn dude that really sucks!

then again I remmeber along time ago you posted saying you smashed your car and there were pictures of some other car that looked almost the same as yours. Hopefully your not fooling us.

your car was mint
                          thanks dude....yeah no joke here, i took out the dash and stuff today, too bad you dont have a cb7...ill sell u my block.

im parting out my car, look in the forsale forums.
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

noooooooooo

hey man, it happens. its great that the two of you survived it, when something like this happens, thats the ONLY thing that matters. it was a beautiful car, but it wasnt going to be around forever - if it wasnt now, it would have been someday in the future.

at least youve still got a CB

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                              I swear...everytime i see CB's in accidents the more and more i want airbags.
                              Airbags wouldn't have helped a whole lot here....but safety is definitely a big issue. These cars were safe for their time but not compared to modern standards.

Comment

Hey man thank god that you are alright and your girl as well. Good thing that you and her were wearing your seat belts. A car is just a luxury and can be always replaced, a life once it is taken away it's the end. Hope your girl gets better and that you get another cb

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                                X