RIP accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP accord

Comming on the freeway from the on ramp at 50, some idiot mercades cuts me off on the white solid lane, soo close that i would of t-boned him. instead i swirved to miss (we are in the slow lane) and tried to regain control. ended up slipping and slamming the wall with the front corner at 60 mph.

the wall won the fight. no one stopped, there was a cop 200 feet ahead of me parked that only saw me hitting the wall. he came out immediatly and called parametics. i was frozen with my girl in the car, i couldnt move cause it hurt soo bad. then i saw my girl and got up and ran to the trunk to cover her cause she started getting cold, got some jackets and kept her warm till the ambulance came.

car got towed.

see the gap between the door and the car, the chassis buckled. i thought the car would be savable till i saw this all over the car.

my girl is still in the hospital tonight with some bad brusing, wear your seatbelt guys, thats probably the only reason im still alive right now, as well as my girl.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

wow that reallly sucks man.

glad to hear your girl is alright but i'm really sad to see and hear about your car.

Comment

wtf! your not supposed to do that! I AM! im really sorry to hear so did u get a ticket or anything? did u get any info on the mercedes. danm nice one pieces, hey be happy your ok i know it sucks it had to happen to an accord, well any car you put work into, becuase then you lose more than just a car.

i wish the best of luck to you, weather you stay in the cb game or not.

ps at least you lost your mechanical girlfriend, and not your real one.

(and its ok if you cry, i did when i totalled my cb)
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
        ... i couldnt move cause it hurt soo bad. then i saw my girl and got up and ran to the trunk to cover her cause she started getting cold, got some jackets and kept her warm till the ambulance came....
        you da man!
        ]

Comment

id rather be out alive with a totaled car than with a lost life, cars are replacable, lives are not.

the mercades ran and no witnesses stopped. I know i wasnt supposed to swirv and i never ever did but it was such a split second reaction it was either hit him and natually by the way his car was turning to the right, my car would of jerked to the left into the traffic and got hurt more, or do what i did.

cant change nothing of the past, it happend. this car has been through alot with me, good and bad....got me through tough situations and i always cared for it. got me through this one this last time.

i actually cried more due to the fact of thinking what MAY of happen, and my girls health.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Man forget the car, be happy you and your girl didn't wind up with any serious injuries. I know your car is important, but not compared to you and your girls health. Sorry to see that man, hope your g/f gets better soon. And yes I agree seat belts are important. And man, keep your eye out for that Mercedes if you can recognize it, I would even ask if there are any cameras on the road that perhaps filmed the incident, you never know there are cameras everywhere. Good luck with your future plans
            Last edited by mozzandherb; 03-24-2007, 04:12 AM.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

hey dont think anything was your fault, you reacted on instinct to what you thought was the safest and best at the time. it was a split second reaction. nice sig man that looks brutal.

when do u find out if its officially totalled?

and i always saved a part off my old accords, and put them on the new one, so that they still have the original soul.
              ]

Comment

its totalled, the rear drivers door, is on but nothing is aligned to it, and if u look close the rear quarter pannel and everything has soo much flex, its like the car binded inwards probably not fixable at all.

if it is fixable it may not be worth it. cost more to fix than to just move on.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

I swear...everytime i see CB's in accidents the more and more i want airbags.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                  ----
                  02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                  92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

wow. sorry to hear it man. i know its been said enough, but thank god youre ok, as well as your woman.

Comment

fuck....thats messed up man. I hate people in luxury cars andbig ass suv that think they can break the rules and jeopardize someone elses life. I'm sooo happy you and your g/f is not severely hurt. Keep your head up bro.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

<totalled cb7 crash survivor. cb7 meets semi at 65mph.

yea your car was amongst the cleanest ive seen. i remember you from superhonda i think?

yea cars are replaceable. i got another cb *2dr though* for a great price. everything happens for a reason.

im glad you and your girl are okay. watch for that neck your gonna feel it a day or 2 later. i did.

hey accordtunerzz how did you get to change the "cb7tuner member" to accordtunerzz? i know maple has something called giggity giggity. hows that possible?

i went through the name changed paid my dues. i didnt even get a contributing member thing.
                        Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 03-24-2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Damn! Sorry to see that happen. At least both of you are ok! thats good to know.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

wow it's things like this that make me rethink life and things that are dear to me. life is way too short. enjoy it to the fullest.

man i'm soo sad it had to happen to you soo soon, i remember you had just got the 1pcers. glad you and ur girl make it with jus bruises.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Thank god you are OK.

Don't doubt your reaction, it was probably better.

Honestly, though, the car doesn't look so bad for that kind of hit...

Also, unfortunately, yes, it will be totalled.

The first sign of frame damage on a CB is the rear doors.

They would have totalled it anyway, with the fair market value being less than what it would have cost to fix that front end.

Hopefully, you will either find another clean one, or move on to other things.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X