Lightpole vs. EVO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightpole vs. EVO

I was literally rolling when usc sent me this this afternoon.

http://acura-cl.com/forums/showthrea...hreadid=115459

"But officer, I swerved to the left. I swerved to the right. The pole just wouldn't get out of the way!"
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

I would have loved to be there at the time. Just to crack on the kid; gawk at him point at him... lol.

Comment

*shakes head*

So who's actually responsible? The kid who did this mess or the dealer who lent the kid the keys?

I would love to see the total bill of this fiasco (2 EVO's + building damage + lightpole damage)....

Going OT- drove a friend's EVO (white) the other day (came over to my house to show me)... Sh*t moves like it's nobody's business...

L8z-
        Jay
        "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

that is hilarious man

not for the kid, i'm sure...

ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauiboy056
            *shakes head*

So who's actually responsible? The kid who did this mess or the dealer who lent the kid the keys?

I would love to see the total bill of this fiasco (2 EVO's + building damage + lightpole damage)....

Going OT- drove a friend's EVO (white) the other day (came over to my house to show me)... Sh*t moves like it's nobody's business...

L8z-
            Jay
            I can attest to that. I test drove my friend's one about a month ago; that thing moves. It'll put you in your seat everytime.

Comment

I wish I was there to witness that!

The look on the annoying ass car salemans face would be priceless!!!

Thats what they get for being all over your nutz everytime you look at a car.

But seriesley what kind of idiot dose that?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

lmfao sucks 2 be the kid who did that. wonder wat happen 2 him if he is gettin the nice bill or the dealer. lol

Comment

just buff it out.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

EVO 50% OFF SALE1

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

i feel so bad for that kid....i mean yeah its completely his fault and hes a fucking idiot for even revving the engine in there, but i cant help but feel sorry for him

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

thats about the sadest things i have ever seen. i want an evo

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
                          i feel so bad for that kid....i mean yeah its completely his fault and hes a fucking idiot for even revving the engine in there, but i cant help but feel sorry for him
                          No kidding! Can you just picture yourself doing that? That would be the worst feeling in the world.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

OMG!!!!

Too bad it wasn't the ass-end that hit the pole, would've taken care of those godawful USDM Altezzas!!!
                            1997 RHD AE111
                            JDM Blackface Project

Comment

I would kick his ass if i was the dealer then sue him after i take him to court. Then Id have some of the co-workers take him to the back of the showroom and whup his ass repeatedly punchin him in the face telling him make sure its in neutral you goddamn idiot. Even worse that shit cant be explained what you gonna tell them you gave him the keys while it was in the showroom and let it rip thats what the ones outside are for. yo tunerx I showed my girlfriend the video with your accord bro shit is sweet email me if you wanna see a picture of mine matter of fact all of you email me if you wanna see a picture of my shit . CB7's rule!

Comment

Working...
                              X