Lightpole vs. EVO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    matter of fact all of you email me if you wanna see a picture of my shit . CB7's rule!
    why not just get it hosted and posted on the member's ride section since you're so willing to share.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

I did but I took it off for personal reasons cause I dont like it when people get a look all over you know.

Comment

Funny. I think this kind of thing might happen more often than one may think. In fact, my dad and I were at the Acura lot in my town and they had a yellow type-R. (This was back in 2001.) Anyway, we were scoping it out in the showroom. The salesman came out and was telling us about it and blah blah. My dad asks "How does it sound." And then says "Can I start it up?" The salesman says sure and gets the keys. My dad starts it up and revs the motor. Sounds beautiful. Then all of the sudden one of the other higher up salesman runs out of his office and tells us to shut it off and blesses out the salesman who gave us the keys. It was cool while it lasted at least. But my point is that salesman probably do that kind of thing quite often. But then again, maybe it was just a coincidence. Who knows. But that Integra sounded bad. Awesome car. My dad was considering buying it. I wish that he would have. Would have been so cool. Oh well!
        FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

well i don't blame the guy runnin to the other sales person reason is cuz if the show room is indoor and u turn on the car. it stinks really bad and i am pretty sure the other guy didn't wanna die from the smoke of the exhaust.

Comment

Totally agree. I was just sayin' how things like that are probably more common than not.
            FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Working...
            X