No announcement yet.

Anti-Bush CB7: FS on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude id buy that cb and take the stickers and put them on my daily driver. hehehe then throw the cb in the trash.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

I'm down with the sentiment... but it's such a waste of a pristine cb7!

Comment

when have bumper stickers ever changed anybody's mind? seriously, the people that put all of that shit on their cars is just asking for a key or a rock. at the very least, they are a safety hazard. people could be trying to read all of it and run into somebody.

i will leave my own politics out of the discussion. i just end up getting mad at the bush-bashers.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          FS on Ebay

Someone needs to help this guy out.. I know he has the right being it is his car but why would you do that to such a nice clean car, especially a Bordeaux Red CB?

PICS:

Nuff said.. IDIOT! Later
          you can get all that out with sticker remover and/or baby oil...just pour the baby oil on and let is soak....and it comes right out....

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            you can get all that out with sticker remover and/or baby oil...just pour the baby oil on and let is soak....and it comes right out....

yeah, but why would want the stickers to come out?

Comment

Why wouldnt you?
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                when have bumper stickers ever changed anybody's mind? seriously, the people that put all of that shit on their cars is just asking for a key or a rock. at the very least, they are a safety hazard. people could be trying to read all of it and run into somebody.

i will leave my own politics out of the discussion. i just end up getting mad at the bush-bashers.
                That is totally true... and thanks for not flipping on the Bush bashers I don't like the man very much myself, but it infuriates me to see people blaming him for things he has no control over. Honestly, the president doesn't do nearly as much as people think he does!

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                  yeah, but why would want the stickers to come out?
                  So that you don't look like a complete left wing asshat that even left wingers would be embarrassed of?

Comment

I'd bid on the car if it were closer.... then I'd put MORE stickers on it.... then I'd swap it, boost it, move to Texas, and REALLY piss off some domestic redneck ricers.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                      I'd bid on the car if it were closer.... then I'd put MORE stickers on it.... then I'd swap it, boost it, move to Texas, and REALLY piss off some domestic redneck ricers.
                      That fits OH so well with your sig.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                        Redneck ricers huh. We drive trucks that will run over that shit. And btw calling people in tx rednecks haha what a fu**in stereotype.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I was joking bro... lol

I would never drive a car with stickers like that.

Comment

He is probably just pissed that it takes $30+ to fill his honda... i know i am!
                            Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

40+
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                                40+
                                damn... haven't drove the cb7 lately... that sucks!
                                Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Working...
                                X