calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calendar

is there going to be one for 2008? The pic thread should probably get started soon.

I wouldn't mind buying one every year, and I'm sure a lot of members wouldn't either.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

OOH
    I wanna be in. Time to clean the car up and scope locations, lol.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

yes there will be one this year....

thread coming soon.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

The official search for pics starts next month. We're organizing ourselves now to see who's doing what, so we don't have a huge mess... last year was last minute, and cp[mike] did the majority of the organizing. It came out alright, considering... but there were some flaws that we'll avoid this time around!

Just remember, we need very high resolution pictures. There are only 12 months, so not everyone is going to make it! We'll pick what we think is best, though. There will not be a public vote. The mods will choose who is featured (it's much easier that way... we'd have to start in January if we made it public!)

Comment

word im gonna buy one this year

Comment

Cool... I'm gonna get one this year, too. I have a pic that I could put in it, too. (the one in my sig...)

Comment

Count me in for one already. For high quality calendars.

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                Cool... I'm gonna get one this year, too. I have a pic that I could put in it, too. (the one in my sig...)

which is HUGE

Comment

The actual picture kinda is...

Comment

they need to be good pictures... and they need to be HUGE!!!!!

like... VERY HIGH RESOLUTION... none of this tiny 640x480 crap you get from cellphones

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

1600x1200 or bigger than that?
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I am definatly buying one this time.. I just have some cheapo walmart calender now.. No pictures even.. lol. Later

Comment

Cheapo wal-mart calendar with a polaroid of your car scotch taped to it.

But yeah, crazy big, high-res pictures are necessary. A low-res pic will look like poop on the calendar! They come out all pixelated and stuff.

Seasonal stuff is good. Fall colors, spring greens and flowers, summer beaches, winter snow scenes. Not absolutely necessary, as every picture won't HAVE to be seasonally themed... but we'll definitely be picking at least one seasonal one for each season.

Appealing contrast, nice background colors, shiny paint, etc... All good things.

Things to avoid would be partial-car shots (no wheel-only shots, no engine bays, etc...), shots where it looks like something is growing from your roof (don't park in front of a telephone pole when you snap the shot!), shots with too much going on in the background (unless you can MAKE it work... don't take a pic in front of a bus station!)

This is all preliminary stuff right now. We'll have a more organized list of requirements and recommendations soon.

Comment

Dude im so submitting photos this year.

My camera can handle like 1200x1600 or some shit...its a 3.2 MP p&s but im going to do my best so at least i can submit photos.

I have this years calander hanging up, huy009 ftw!!

So im looking forward to next years!

Comment

Working...
                              X