my new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new ride

Hey, just though Id post up some pics of my new ride, 89 Mustang GT.. Not a bra on the front its a cobra front end just not painted
    2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

another pic

Comment

ew
      MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
      i pulled over and looked under the hood.
      the engine was still there...
      ...silly light!

Comment

Thats pretty cool man. I can respect american cars unlike some people...good luck with it!
        R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
        My members ride page
        Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

NIce but be prepared to waste some gas. Hey atleast you can make all the noise you want down the block an not have some cop be followin right behind you.

Comment

I hate 80's and early 90's Mustangs....they're God awful looking. Add to that they're like...the new WT mobile...

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
            2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

dont paint the bumper to match the car, paint the car to match the bumper. that car has mass potential. do it to it mang.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

lol thanks for the positive replies and negative ones, i know alot of people here dont like domestics, but its something ive always wanted and can afford now with my cb7 so by golly ima have some fun with it

currently it just has flowmaster hpipe/exhaust and unknown brand headers(aftermarket) but plan on doing some motor work within a few weeks and then bodywork comes second.

oh yea, and i only filled it up once so far, so i dunno what kinda gas mileage im getting, probably horrible but oh well, at least its fun

Comment

American car

Comment

Youll know the mileage when you gun it. Leave it stock just change the bolt-ons thats all flowmasters. Change the throttlebody,throttlebody spacer,intake,headers and the daul exhaust pipes and you should rip.

Comment

yea thats about what i wanted to do right off the bat, plus a pro5.0 shifter, pretty stiff and hard to slap into gears fast as it is now

Comment

yeah

Comment

I've always like the 5.0, but one minus for me is that I think the interiors are butt ugly.

While I love imports, I do sometimes want to drive a nice American V8. Wish I could keep my cb7 and get a later model Cobra. One of my dream cars is a newer Saleen Mustang.

Go ahead and flame away you domestic haters.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I used to be a real mustang fantatic the torque is what i loved the most put some nicer tires on there and its all good. thats another thing to your gonna go through tires more to doin burnouts showin off. oh and the steerin you have to watch out for also dont let the car lose you.

Comment

yea youre tellin me, i went to get gas a bit ago, and it was pretty wet out, just tryin to get accustomed to driving RWD is hard enough especially in the rain, also just ordered 70mm bbk throttlebody/spacer hopefully ill have some fun with that

Comment

Working...
                              X