No announcement yet.

my new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick ride. Paint that mofo black like chess said; fox bodys are dope in black. ppl needa stop hating.

Comment

Originally posted by c11x
      yea youre tellin me, i went to get gas a bit ago, and it was pretty wet out, just tryin to get accustomed to driving RWD is hard enough especially in the rain, also just ordered 70mm bbk throttlebody/spacer hopefully ill have some fun with that

This reminds me of a funny story I gotta tell ya. I used to live in Medford,OR and I drove up to Portland to get my 90 teal coupe back in 98. I drove up there in my first car which was a 87 Nissan 200sx. Biggest piece of crap I've ever owned. Anything that could go wrong did and I replaced pretty much everything, but the block. Anyway, thats a different story. When I went up there to pick up my cb7 the 200sx of course broke down on me. I think it was its way of saying a final fuck you. So I left it at the Nissan dealership and had a buddy come with me two weeks later to pick it up. It was raining that day and let me just say that my buddy was definitely not used to driving a rear wheel drive in the rain. He got on it a little through the middle of an busy intersection in Beaverton. He got that 200 so fucking sideways I though it was done for. I watched the whole thing is my cb7s rear view.

Anyway, he pulled out of the spin eventually and without taking any cars out.

So respect them rear wheel drives!!!
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Competition! That's the car I wanna beat at the races... I'm ALMOST fast enough to take a stock one... Sad, huh? I could've bought 2 running 5.0s with the money I spent on my CB7 to make it fast...

Still, I can respect the 5.0. The 4 and 6 cyl Stangs are total shite (only good for sleeper swapped cars...) The 5.0 is a beast though, and cheap as hell to mod. A friend of mine has one that looks amazing (92 I think... looks just like that, but blue). He dropped like 3 grand into it and he's running high 13s now. He's also getting worse gas mileage than a Hummer (the original) He lives 15 minutes from Atco Raceway, and he has to fill up on his way to and from the track!

Comment

I figure I'm gonna weigh in on this. While I don't mind mustangs...its a lot of time the attitudes of the drivers. Its similar to ricer Civics...I kinda equivilate them to each other. Although a Mustang is usually faster than a Civic. Its like kids will buy them, throw exhaust on them, think they're the fastest car on the road, and drive like a total asshole. For me, that doesn't do anything. I guess its because I'm more of a Chevy guy (my cousin has an 84 monte in 11's all motor). However, I do respect very nicely built 5.0's with a lot of motor work and other things. I guess its car to car...but for my money I think I'd rather chose an old nova or something...but that's just me...but anyways good luck building the car...can't wait to see how it turns out.

Comment

Weak
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i like many domestics, even mustangs but i like chevs more despite the fact that every single person i know who drives a domestic HATES imports , especially any given honda.

why cant we all just get along?
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

you growing a mullet to match that beast?
                Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Remeber, there is no replacement for displacement.

My Ride

Comment

Shit man, looks nice. Im not big into domsetics, but id take a Mustang over a Camero any day. Lets see you make a shit load of power out of it!

Comment

nah, id take a chevy diesal over that anyday, basic boltons=12's.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thanks for all the replies its nice to see import fans who like domestics as well, because ive always enjoyed the mustangs except the 94+ body style just not my taste.

Originally posted by Trites
                        you growing a mullet to match that beast?
                        ^ just might
                        2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

Whoever made the comment their friend put 3k into a fox-body and is running high 13s...well, that person is retarded and did something wrong. Out of the box w/ X-pipe and headers, it'll be in the mid-low 13s.

Anyways, slap a nitrous cam in there and feed it a wet 250. You'll be good to go.
                          H23 Powered CB7

Comment

^^Also, a good set of drag radials, otherwise you'll be spinning all the way down the track ( when the button is pushed that is )
                            H23 Powered CB7

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx
                              ew
                              R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

very nice i like the stalker front from cervinies expesive bumper but nice car looks really clean ive always been a sucker for the sound of a mustang i think they sound nasty expecially with a procharger under the hood
                                cb7 sold
                                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Working...
                                X