Corrupt my wish - Forum Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
    granted, but you still have no life! (j/p man, i just hate guitar hero!)

i wish i had my philosophy paper done and got an A on it.

Granted...That A is the only thing that you wrote on the paper and he gives you an F for the whole year due to a lack of knowledge and scheer stupidity.

I wish that subway would serve beer.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
      Granted...That A is the only thing that you wrote on the paper and he gives you an F for the whole year due to a lack of knowledge and scheer stupidity.

I wish that subway would serve beer.
      granted, but it was stale keystone.

i wish i had enough money, time, and space to buy and do everything i wanted with all the cars i want.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        granted, but it was stale keystone.

i wish i had enough money, time, and space to buy and do everything i wanted with all the cars i want.

Granted, but you can't do any of that till the afterlife.

I wish full coverage on the Accord was cheaper than 19 bucks a month.

Comment

Granted! But it is only covered when it's foggy out on every other monday, excluding the nights of a full moon and when hello kitty is on prime time.

I wish that I had a wooden peg leg with a kickstand and a parrot which could tell time.

Comment

granted but it was only in a movie where you got shot in the first 5 mins of the film. BUT you got to play around with the pegleg kickstand and parrot for a week.

I wish for nothing
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
              granted but it was only in a movie where you got shot in the first 5 mins of the film. BUT you got to play around with the pegleg kickstand and parrot for a week.

I wish for nothing
              granted but than you realize you shoulda wish for those rims and new tires...lol

i wish i had some yellow rice and beans with 2 big porkchops

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                granted but than you realize you shoulda wish for those rims and new tires...lol

i wish i had some yellow rice and beans with 2 big porkchops
                granted but the rice is dry and the porkchops are undercooked when you eat it.

i wish i had another car so i could put the cb in the garage to get the body and motor fixed.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                  granted but the rice is dry and the porkchops are undercooked when you eat it.

i wish i had another car so i could put the cb in the garage to get the body and motor fixed.
                  granted but than the roof caves in on your poor helpless cb7 and the other car gets stolen....tuff luck those are the breakssss...lol

i really wish i had bigger boobs i said it before and i'll say it again..i wanna move up to a C cup...

Comment

granted but than the roof caves in on your poor helpless cb7 and the other car gets stolen....tuff luck those are the breakssss...lol

i really wish i had bigger boobs i said it before and i'll say it again..i wanna move up to a C cup...
                    damn the would really suck.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                      damn the would really suck.
                      lol

Comment

Granted, but they accidently grew too big, now you cant see your feet!

I wish money grew on trees

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                          Granted, but they accidently grew too big, now you cant see your feet!

I wish money grew on trees
                          granted but than azul came over taped you up and rape the tree for all the bills.....now your just there sitting in your chair DUCKTAPE up to the chair facing the window crying as i roll away blasting rick ross I'M THE BOSS

i wish it was summer already

Comment

granted but you work 80 hours a week and the beautiful days are wasted.

I wish my girlfriend had smaller boobs

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe
                              granted but you work 80 hours a week and the beautiful days are wasted.

I wish my girlfriend had smaller boobs
                              granted but i was to busy wishing for big boobs so we broke up....SORRY...lol

granted wish my hand healed so i can start learning how to drive stick again...

Comment

Granted, but then while you were driving stick, the stick metamorphed itself into a donkey, and now you have a donkey in your car

I wish the Senators win the Stanley Cup

SOLD!!
                                Boosted H22
                                375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                                X