Corrupt my wish - Forum Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzandherb
    Granted, but then while you were driving stick, the stick metamorphed itself into a donkey, and now you have a donkey in your car

I wish the Senators win the Stanley Cup

granted but as soon as the game was about to end..so did the world...

i'm runing out of wishes......

Comment

i wish could go out with a canadian girl tonight... im diggin their accent

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz
        i wish could go out with a canadian girl tonight... im diggin their accent

gezzz granted...i got nothing but to say but she took your ticket so you can't go back home to the USA...your stuck out there enjoy

i wish i wish i wish.......i would get laid tonight......

Comment

azuuuuulll aaaarggggg its u again lol. im jamaican so i would get deported.

granted but its phone sex

i wish azul lived next door lol... jk
          i still want that canadian chick

Comment

azuuuuulll aaaarggggg its u again lol. im jamaican so i would get deported.

granted but its phone sex

i wish azul lived next door lol... jk
            i still want that canadian chick
            lol.....so smoke a fatty and wish for a canadian girl....lol

granted but than you'll be telling lie about us and shit feeling jealous when you see me with a dude.....lol.....
            the positive side by living next to me i'll hook you up with plane tickets to fly AIR CANADA from terminal 7 at jfk...united airlines......

i wish skilzz lived next door cause i need someone to play against on my nintendo wii..BOXING...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
              lol.....so smoke a fatty and wish for a canadian girl....lol

granted but than you'll be telling lie about us and shit feeling jealous when you see me with a dude.....lol.....
              the positive side by living next to me i'll hook you up with plane tickets to fly AIR CANADA from terminal 7 at jfk...united airlines......

i wish skilzz lived next door cause i need someone to play against on my nintendo wii..BOXING...lol
              soo.. thats all i would be needed for... to play Wii?
              united airlines suck when comes to cabin comfort so

granted but as soon as i come over the electicity goes out

i wish i azul didnt play video games

Comment

soo.. thats all i would be needed for... to play Wii?
                united airlines suck when comes to cabin comfort so

granted but as soon as i come over the electicity goes out

i wish i azul didnt play video games

granted but my hands are fucked up so your ass out to see my other SKILLLLLZ.....lol

hey hey i work for united plus i said aircanada....that means the plane....air canada has a contract with united so we load and off load that bad boys.....sooo HA..punk...

i wish i was with skilzz canadian girl....walking away about to do the nasty.......cause its MISS NASTY TIME

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                  granted but my hands are fucked up so your ass out to see my other SKILLLLLZ.....lol

hey hey i work for united plus i said aircanada....that means the plane....air canada has a contract with united so we load and off load that bad boys.....sooo HA..punk...

i wish i was with skilzz canadian girl....walking away about to do the nasty.......cause its MISS NASTY TIME

ooo u work at jkf? my cuz works there

granted haha too bad because u were right and i really wanted u but u left with the canadian girl who looks like freddy cougar and now u will never get laid the right way.

i wish azul wasnt bi

Comment

ooo u work at jkf? my cuz works there

granted haha too bad because u were right and i really wanted u but u left with the canadian girl who looks like freddy cougar and now u will never get laid the right way.

i wish azul wasnt bi
                    granted ....GRANTED...GRANTED but your too far to realize she has kids and she loves men just wishes once in a while a chick will do her right

toooo bad

i wish i was outside racing

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                      Granted, but you can't do any of that till the afterlife.
                      if i got my way, that's what i would be doing in the afterlife!

back on topic

Originally posted by skillz
                      i wish azul wasnt bi
                      granted, but now she's straight lesbian and you dont have a chance!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I wish Gas was down to .98 cents in the usa again

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Granted but its only 77 Octane piss fuel.

I wish that CB's didnt have rear quarter rust issues.

Comment

Granted, but the rest of the body rusts every 5 years.
                            I wish projects only took half the time to complete

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Granted but your project is half assed

I wish I wasnt feeling so shitty at work.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe
                                Granted but your project is half assed

I wish I wasnt feeling so shitty at work.
                                GRANTED but since you forgot to wipe your ass..your shitty no matter how much you wish...lol

i wish i get a red nose female puppy for my birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X