No announcement yet.

Corrupt my wish - Forum Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

granted, but years later you come to find out that it is really just a surf board with skateboard trucks on it.

I wish my best friend would dump his fat girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
      granted, but years later you come to find out that it is really just a surf board with skateboard trucks on it.

I wish my best friend would dump his fat girlfriend.
      granted but you get drunk and have sex with her.
      I wish this thread would end, bc its so addicting

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

granted...

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
          granted...
          Ungranted, because you broke the rules to this game.

"The object here is to write a wish.

The next person to reply grants your wish, but there's a consequence or twist to it... (S)he then writes another wish, which the next person corrupts. Another rule is that you must wait a few more points to post again."

I wish people would follow the rules to this game, and forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post

The next person to reply grants your wish, but there's a consequence or twist to it... (S)he then writes another wish, which the next person corrupts. Another rule is that you must wait a few more points to post again."

Granted

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post

Granted, but you're now a noob herder in the newbie section

I wish Chuck Norris was here right now.
              Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
              D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
              ┴─┴
              ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
                Granted, but you're now a noob herder in the newbie section

I wish Chuck Norris was here right now.
                granted but then he got angry and round house kicked you in the face with his Walker texas Ranger boots on, the ones with the spurs on them....

i wish i wish i wish i wish it was me in the sex video with kim kardashian instead of Ray J

Ride List
                1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem View Post
                  i wish i wish i wish i wish it was me in the sex video with kim kardashian instead of Ray J
                  Granted but then you're suddenly stricken with ED.

I wish people weren't so butthurt all the time.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Granted but then you're suddenly stricken with ED.

I wish people weren't so butthurt all the time.
                    granted, but then you wouldn't have a job.

I wish that people had brains that worked...

White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                      granted, but then you wouldn't have a job.

I wish that people had brains that worked...
                      granted but then suddenly you become an brain dead because your stops working

i wish i knew what ED was with out googling it @ MikeW lol

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Granted you know what ED is because that is what the doctor diagnosed you with...

I wish I Had a CB again! I don't care if is is a shell but no rust!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                          Granted you know what ED is because that is what the doctor diagnosed you with...

I wish I Had a CB again! I don't care if is is a shell but no rust!
                          granted so you sell the infiniti and a week later your cb shell gets stolen.

I wish that no one could grant my wish

Comment

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                            granted so you sell the infiniti and a week later your cb shell gets stolen.

I wish that no one could grant my wish
                            Granted, but now everyone has to come to you for their wish granting

I wish bambi never died...
                            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                            ┴─┴
                            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

granted, instead, bambi was brutally maimed and had to watch all the other woodland creatures die.

I wish i had NAWSSSSSSSS

Comment

Granted, while street racing Vin Diesal your intake welds blow and for some reason the floor board falls out. Then later some guys on motorcycles shoot the car with uzis.

I wish my job didnt suck so much...
                                FA1

Comment

Working...
                                X