ImageStation.com Closing 2/01/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ImageStation.com Closing 2/01/2008

Those of you using www.imagestation.com to host your pictures should be aware of the scheduled closing for February 01, 2008. Have decided where you will tranfers your photos? Also, is there a quick way of tranfering from one host site to another one?
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

There's not a quick way to transfer from one host to another, as far as I know, but they provide a utility to download everything all at once to your computer. I rescued my stuff a few weeks ago
    I'm spoiled though... I can host my own pictures now

Comment

I've always hated imageStation

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

why are the closing?
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

they are closing cause sonys losing so much money on blue ray they have to cut back on everything hahahaha. acutally they said they are cutting back to focus on more specific things.
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

good thing i have them in my cd so all i did was upload to photobucket...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

just use photobucket or imageshack.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

187MBs of CB pics... someday...

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

http://www.imagestation.com/shutdown.html

you can transfer all your pics to shutterfly with the click of a button. i don't know how great shutterfly is, but it's free. and who doesn't like free?

Comment

imagestation sucked donkey toes any way.

good riddance

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

shit i have done a few diy with pic that are beeing hosted there. fuck i don't even remember the passwords and user names that i have used. shit
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                        shit i have done a few diy with pic that are beeing hosted there. fuck i don't even remember the passwords and user names that i have used. shit
                        right click -> save as...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                          http://www.imagestation.com/shutdown.html

you can transfer all your pics to shutterfly with the click of a button. i don't know how great shutterfly is, but it's free. and who doesn't like free?
                          Shutterfly does not seem as easy as the clip of a few buttons to tranfers pics.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            There's not a quick way to transfer from one host to another, as far as I know, but they provide a utility to download everything all at once to your computer. I rescued my stuff a few weeks ago
                            I'm spoiled though... I can host my own pictures now

Simple. use Image Station bulk download to your comp, then use Photobuckets bulk upload to upload to them. Took about 2-3 mins for me to transfer about 900+ images.

PHOTOBUCKET FTW!!!!
                            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
                              Shutterfly does not seem as easy as the clip of a few buttons to tranfers pics.

Actually it was very easy. Once I registered on shutterfly my albums automatically downloaded imagestation and uploaded to shutterfly. There was an email from shutterfly stating my transfer was complete.

Comment

Working...
                              X