Im Pissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Pissed

So this morning im getting ready to go to work and as i walked to my car i saw that my driver window is busted and as i walked around to the other side and my whole ignition is messed up as well...Im freakin pissed . Thing is i dont mess with anyone all
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Originally posted by accordtypeR
    So this morning im getting ready to go to work and as i walked to my car i saw that my driver window is busted and as i walked around to the other side and my whole ignition is messed up as well...Im freakin pissed . Thing is i dont mess with anyone all
    Holy shit balls, hey man wats going on, there like bad luck going around now and it sucks. man mayor i feel for you. my dads vans tranny went out now i have no way of getting to work this is pitiful
    OLD

Comment

oohh nnnnnnnnooooeesss the meet is dying, richie just leave the car at home damn it, rent a car to got to work, and well save the cb for te meet
      OLD

Comment

You should be happy your car is still there. If the thief was smarter your car would of been stolen..

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
          You should be happy your car is still there. If the thief was smarter your car would of been stolen..
          i dont know i think they ran when someon told them hes the mayor LOL
          OLD

Comment

Damn dude that blows. Sorry to hear that. Ya i suggest getting an alarm. But if you need any parts let me know i have 3 motors laying around But sorry to hear that bro. We can do a fl large man hunt o-town and j-ville combine. I hate theives. Did they take anything from inside the car?
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks guys for the support..nahh nothing was taken since I had nothing in there to steal. . I didnt even have a radio..I guess they were trying to take the car.

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by manny_turbo
                i dont know i think they ran when someon told them hes the mayor LOL
                I know right..i cops on my payroll....lol

My Old Baby
                SOLD TO

Comment

Oh hell no.

The otown mayor!?!

That shit aint right.

At least they didnt take nothing or the car.....but damn thieves are bitches....

Comment

man that usx bro. same shit happned to driftt a few weeks ago, but the thieves didn't know that driftt had a bad battery,lol.

Comment

Damn thats messed up!! Ni**gas is grimey in the O. My boy just got his CD5 broken in and STOLEN like a month ago. So, dawg be happy that you still have your car! I feel your pain though!!
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Holy shit balls, hey man wats going on, there like bad luck going around now and it sucks. man mayor i feel for you. my dads vans tranny went out now i have no way of getting to work this is pitiful
                        1. I don't feel sorry for your ass!!! Why?
                        2. Why did you took your car to the races knowing that the car was not running right. Should of wait it to get it tune. But NOOOOOOOO you had to take you ass over there!!!!
                        3. Not only now you need a programmble ECU. Now you need the whole front end.
                        4. Should stay your ass home and you could of have a car to go to work

P.S. Yo mayor sorry about your car....
                        Last edited by RICHIE*GT35R; 12-05-2007, 01:23 PM.
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Now I have to get a whole new freakin steering column because they messed it up mines..I dont know how much that shit is gonna cost but I have to get this shit done so I can come to the meet...
                          The next two weeks is gonna cost me out the ass but hell its what i gotta do. It costs to be the boss.

My Old Baby
                          SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                            1. I don't feel sorry for your ass!!! Why?
                            2. Why did you took your car to the races knowing that the car was not running right. Should of wait it to get it tune. But NOOOOOOOO you had to take you ass over there!!!!
                            3. Not only now you need a programmble ECU. Now you need the whole front end.
                            4. Should stay your ass home and you could of have a car to go to work

P.S. Yo mayor sorry about your car....
                            for your info my lil buddy, the car was runung good i had to replace the spark plugs, and it was running damn good for 8 lbs, but dont worry with a lil time and money it will be back to murder some people, and this time it will be finished, and atleast the motor starts up on the dime now, i guess it need a wake up call.

anyway back on topic

how bad is the ignition parts??? and the windows and doors, did they take anything at all????
                            OLD

Comment

how bad is the ignition parts??? and the windows and doors, did they take anything at all????
                              Its completey messed up. the officer tried to see if the car would have started but now the key is stuck in there. nahh as i mentioned before there was nothing in the car to take.. .

My Old Baby
                              SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                              X