CB7Tuner Lanyards??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7Tuner Lanyards??

I know that we got site decals we can put on our cars but what about lanyards? I saw another site I go to started selling them and they're going crazy for one. I don't know if this idea hasn't came up or not but I'll definitely buy one if some were made. I hate digging in my pockets for my keys and it'll be a cool way to rep the site.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showt...=128968&page=5 (site where I found saw the idea)
    [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

not a bad idea, id buy one
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

that would be pretty cool. Im down(and its not with the sickness).

sry bad joke.

Comment

I'd be in for under $11.

Comment

nerdy.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me.. I have one now that is a Nascar one (#9 Kasey Kahne), it is starting to get kind of worn out being it hangs out of my pocket all day. I would definatly buy one repping CB7tuner.

Probably wouldnt hurt to bring the idea up to Deev, since it is his site and all. lowfrostCb7 or whatever his name is I believe makes the decals, I dont know if he does anything like lanyards or not. Worth a shot though. Later

Comment

What about a tiny cell phone-type strap? I got a tein one on my keys.

Comment

^^ thats a better idea. be different...
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I would rock either. I haven't bought a decal because I don't own a cb7 but i could justify either of these
                  "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                  - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

"JUST DO-IT"

Comment

id buy one to!

btw i forwarded this to mike (deev) so we should get a response from him tonight!
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Someone had offered to make them for us... I was never really into the idea, but if people want them, then I suppose it's worth looking into! I'll talk to the guy (I think it was fatman... the east coast fatman... lol) and see what he has to say.

Comment

Cool idea. I'd be interested. I need a new one lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

id get one ...

Comment

i sport a lanyard on my keys, from a shop in San Francisco (F1 Spec), i'd gladly replace it with a Cb7tuner one.. if it's kool that is.. lol

as for the cell phone thing, i'd make my girlfriend sport one.. lol
                              -:¦:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                              X