My Horrible Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Horrible Day.

so i wake and get ready for school and get my cb start driving and hear something scrape.i get out and some had backed up into my fender.all smashed in.so then i didnt let that get me down .i had to get to school so my bro gave me a ride.i get there 10 min late and the ass hole doesnt let me in.i tell him that i got in a fender bender and he doesnt buy ,even worse it was review day for our test.so then me and my girl get into a big argument and dont talk the whole day.i get home and start to take off my fender and my cousins hubby comes and tells me that he did it.i was so mad but at the same time relived cuase i knew that he was going to pay for it.it got to dark to take it off and we called it a night. BUT he gave me 200 bucks and told me to fix it. so now my cb outside on a jack and im being emo about my girl.man i swear i hate the fact that girls have the power to make ur day nice but 9 times out of 10 its the other way around.they make you feel like shit. sorry guys just had to get that my head.
    tomarrow im going to the junkyard to hopefully find a colbalt blue fender with a gold stripe on it.wish me luck to find it. and hopefully its good condition.and those things are a pain to take off.

enjoy that daily dosage of what we call LIFE. shit happens.

you have your bad days, you have your good days.

sorry for what happened though.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Sounds like a day. Could be worse. A stranger could've done a smash-and-run, leaving with no clue and a busted car....

GL find a fender though. That color's hard to come by.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your bad day... best of luck with the fix and your girl... hopefully no worries tomorrow...
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Life is like a freeway , they have potholes.

Sorry about your day man but you'll get over it.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

it really sucks though cuase i really dont remember the last time ive ever had a day this bad.if it was nt cuase she was pregnant with my kid then i would kick her ass to the curb.

Comment

when you have your good days and bad days, always remember to ask yourself .. "WHAT IF..?"

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Best thing to do with girls is ignore em/treat em like shit and act you don't need em at all, it works awesome. whenever i really want a girl and am hella nice to em it never works out. But i've been a dick to this girl i'm kinda seein lately and she jocks my nuts. just last night i told her to delete my num and never call me again and then she begged me to come over.

Comment

Its just another day man nothing really to write about! Most of the days negativity after finding out about your fender was caused by you projecting a negative attitude towards people even if you didnt know you were doing it. I bet if you werent in a panic and upset you could have talked your way into class instead of waisting time making your excuse sound good. Im sure your girl sensed it and she went into bitch mode because you were coming off that way. gotta learn to just let things happen and not let things stop your day from progressing on to better things!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                  member ride thread
                  11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                  People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                  I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                  John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                    Life is like a freeway , they have potholes.

Sorry about your day man but you'll get over it.
                    and when you run that same freeway everyday, you avoid those potholes however the freeway becomes boring.

take a different freeway and it becomes interesting yet more of a risk.

props to anyone would understood that.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      and when you run that same freeway everyday, you avoid those potholes however the freeway becomes boring.

Amen to that!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Nicely put.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

are you telling him to break up with her gf so he can avoid potholes on a new freeway?
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Damn you got her preggo and shes gettin on ya nerves like that. Heh its over for you buddyboy.

Comment

nah ima be the mature one this time and acutally try to work it out.i mean we are going to have a kid together.

Comment

Working...
                              X