lost someone today! RIP Gene Mcdonald. PLS. READ FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost someone today! RIP Gene Mcdonald. PLS. READ FOR YOUR SUPPORT

today I recieved a phone call from my supervisor and she asked me if I was beside my wife and I said yes and she told me the horrible news that this morning our very good friend and co-worker, (Gene Mcdonald) as past away as he didnt wake up from his sleep. as far as we know, he wasnt suffering any major illness just a mild case of stomach flu. he was just fine yesterday and now, he's gone. it doesnt make any sence. he is known to be a careing and supportive guy. but he also lived a full and great life, as a diesel mechanic when he was younger, he joined our staff 2 years ago at Fidalgo Care Center along side with me. he was a very talented man and had just the best intentions towards everything. and now its just a shock that a somewhat healthy and great man as died due to no obviouse cause. I just wanted to take this moment to share with you guys how fragile life can be and should never be taken for granted. its been along time since I have lost someone close and I realize that life can end faster than it began for all of us. so live life to the fullest. and all comments are welcome and appreciated. REST IN PIECE, GENE MCDONALD. WE WILL TRULLY MISS YOU... lord will be with you.

Sorry to hear that man. my sympathies to his family.

Comment

im sorry dude always sucks to lose someone that so close to you.

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
        today I recieved a phone call from my supervisor and she asked me if I was beside my wife and I said yes and she told me the horrible news that this morning our very good friend and co-worker, (Gene Mcdonald) as past away as he didnt wake up from his sleep. as far as we know, he wasnt suffering any major illness just a mild case of stomach flu. he was just fine yesterday and now, he's gone. it doesnt make any sence. he is known to be a careing and supportive guy. but he also lived a full and great life, as a diesel mechanic when he was younger, he joined our staff 2 years ago at Fidalgo Care Center along side with me. he was a very talented man and had just the best intentions towards everything. and now its just a shock that a somewhat healthy and great man as died due to no obviouse cause. I just wanted to take this moment to share with you guys how fragile life can be and should never be taken for granted. its been along time since I have lost someone close and I realize that life can end faster than it began for all of us. so live life to the fullest. and all comments are welcome and appreciated. REST IN PIECE, GENE MCDONALD. WE WILL TRULLY MISS YOU... lord will be with you.
        I'm sorry for your loss but carry the good memories of Gene McDonald with you always. His work here is done.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
        Rev. 22:21
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

Damn my prayers are with you guys.

Comment

Sorry about your loss...my thoughts are with you and his family...
            Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
            Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

that is very sad, i went through the samething with my bestfriend died 2 years ago. keep your head up an think of the good times
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

thank you for all the comments and support brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
                  I'm sorry for your loss but carry the good memories of Gene McDonald with you always. His work here is done.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
                  Rev. 22:21
                  X2. Keep ya head up. Work wit those good memories.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success
                    X2. Keep ya head up. Work wit those good memories.
                    thanks for the support.

Comment

Working...
                    X